Trousdale co vs Lebanon blue devils

Creekbank76

49 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I don't know anything about Lebanon but did they return a lot of starters or have somebody transfer in? I know they're a big school but they've won like 5 games in the last 6 years. I see some close predictions and I just figure TC will handle them easily.

(Just an MC fan that's gonna scoreboard watch this season.)

Yeah Lebanon has been pretty bad for awhile. They actually have 9 wins in the last 6 years but like it matters. But from everything I have read and heard they expect to be much better this year.

They got a new coach in Chuck Gentry (previously at Cookeville and Smith County) who comes from a good coaching tree. Last year they only had a handful of coaches on the staff. This year they have like 14-15 assistant coaches. But from what everybody has said he has got the kids to buy in so far.

On the field they got most of their better players from last year coming back and I've heard a couple kids who will start transferred in from other schools. From what all I've heard is that defensively they look much better but are still behind on offense.

But supposedly they were at least even in matchups against Cookeville, Gallatin and Stewarts Creek this summer.

Trousdale has a better tradition but Lebanon is a 6A school. TC played Gallatin in 13/14 and they won 28-27 and lost 27-9. Those same seasons Gallatin played Lebanon and won 14-12 and 35-0. So TC fared slightly better than Lebanon against Gallatin those seasons. But those were really good TC teams one that went undefeated.

We will find out but I think this will be a good game. I got TC by a touchdown or two.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Yeah Lebanon has been pretty bad for awhile. They actually have 9 wins in the last 6 years but like it matters. But from everything I have read and heard they expect to be much better this year.

They got a new coach in Chuck Gentry (previously at Cookeville and Smith County) who comes from a good coaching tree. Last year they only had a handful of coaches on the staff. This year they have like 14-15 assistant coaches. But from what everybody has said he has got the kids to buy in so far.

On the field they got most of their better players from last year coming back and I've heard a couple kids who will start transferred in from other schools. From what all I've heard is that defensively they look much better but are still behind on offense.

But supposedly they were at least even in matchups against Cookeville, Gallatin and Stewarts Creek this summer.

Trousdale has a better tradition but Lebanon is a 6A school. TC played Gallatin in 13/14 and they won 28-27 and lost 27-9. Those same seasons Gallatin played Lebanon and won 14-12 and 35-0. So TC fared slightly better than Lebanon against Gallatin those seasons. But those were really good TC teams one that went undefeated.

We will find out but I think this will be a good game. I got TC by a touchdown or two.

Cool thanks for the info. We will keep an eye on you guys and hopefully we meet up in the playoffs.  Best of luck.