Trousdale co vs Lebanon blue devils

Creekbank76

16 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

It's bold to say its going to be a blow out. I haven't seen either team this preseason. You've only seen 1 of the 2 teams. Your basing your thoughts on history. If that's the case then Steelcity has already given us the facts with the Blue Devils winning 64% of the time. 

All i'm saying is, don't be surprised if the team in Blue and White fields a good team. I hope that TC is the better team and pulls out the win but I'm going to wait and see a few games before i go predicting 14+ pt wins. Too many unknowns at this point. 

I just don't see Lebanon beating TC you can call it bold I just call it how I see it to me TC this year team I see a huge difference in how they practice and in their scrimmages I just feel that Lebanon isn't discipline enough to play against TC and no all I seen of Lebanon is few min of a scrimmage against Gallatin this year i really don't feel it's that bold to say TC wins by a touchdown and a field goal 

I can't wait its gonna be a very interesting game.

Trousdale County feels like they have a championship team. Lebanon feels like they have turned the corner and have more excitement and interest in the program than they have had in years.

So we will see this Friday. And we may not know anything for sure about these teams until they play after this week. A loss by TC doesn't necessarily mean they are unable of winning a championship in 2A. A loss by Lebanon doesn't necessarily mean they will have a bad season.

I will say this though from what everybody is saying Lebanon is a much more physically tough football team than in years past. That they are much better on the defensive side of the ball. But that they might struggle at times on offense.

They played Cookeville at the jamboree to a 0-0 tie and they held Gallatin scoreless in a 21-0 scrimmage. I don't know the score but they were said to have outplayed Stewarts Creek in that scrimmage as well.

So I don't expect a blowout by any means.