Hardin Valley vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

4 hours ago, atrisk said:

(1,3,4,7,12,13,14,24) are all fine players. I want to see the 50's,60's,70's get going.

GO CATS

Heck, I'd just like to see the 90's and early 2000's get going. Not sure we will ever get back to the level of the 70's again with the state the city is in in terms of demographics. Hale & Co were ahead of their time.

Edited by SweetScience

10 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Heck, I'd just like to see the 90's and early 2000's get going. Not sure we will ever get back to the level of the 70's again with the state the city is in in terms of demographics. Hale & Co were ahead of their time.

I think he was talking about our lineman, (50's,60's,70's)

Coach Gaddis mentioned that HV called to arrange this game. My take on that is they really think HV can/will win the game. They are very confident. " here kitty kitty"  I'll take  in good fun except when Queener's does it to us concerning Clinton. I hope the HV student body and fan base are fired up and bring a big crowd. $$$$! Ya know over the years lots of teams have believed they would have the 'Cats head on a pole......few have had it.