Hardin Valley vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

Way to go, Wildcats!  Some great catches by #12, and #21 is a favorite of mine from Middle School. I'm not surprised to see him doing really well. Also, #24 and the QB did well.  I believe the center is a Freshman, so kudos to him also.  A really exciting game, and I'm sure this young team will continue to improve.

• Upvote 1

Huge win.A lot of new guys making plays.We gave HV a short field all night and the defense would bail us out.This team has a lot of room to grow which is always fun.Could be some ups and downs but I loved the effort.Hate it for JG because he has 3 guys on him before he can take a step with the ball.Maybe as we get the snap right it will help because the low snap over half the time would throw the timing off.Go Cats.Great win.

I'11 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Our OL...... Yikes.

Been worried all along about them. Gaddis seemed worried about them on the show.  They have a LONG way to go. I thought our QB was great and very impressed with 21. The defense was top notch and when we give Graham some holes we will be hard to stop. Who would've predicted a win with Graham getting just 10 yards? We might just end up with a good team!

2 hours ago, catswild said:

Been worried all along about them. Gaddis seemed worried about them on the show.  They have a LONG way to go. I thought our QB was great and very impressed with 21. The defense was top notch and when we give Graham some holes we will be hard to stop. Who would've predicted a win with Graham getting just 10 yards? We might just end up with a good team!

I don't think anybody would've predicted it. I know one thing, we have got to have more clean snaps. :?

Edited by SweetScience

8 minutes ago, ORcats said:

True.  That's why I mentioned earlier that the center is a Freshman. He may struggle at first, imo.

My question is why are we having to rely on a freshman to start at probably the most important position on the offensive line? Understandable if he's a freshman, but hard to believe we're in that situation.