Henry County Patriots(5A) at Haywood Tomcats(4A)

HuskerVol04

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Haywood reportedly had some problems stopping UC's rushing attack last night. If that's the case Henry Co should be able to run it as well. Haywwod has lots of athleticism in the skill position but are young on both fronts. This is where HC will dominate and win. I say HC by 2tds. 

I agree. I watched Haywood/UC and was surprised. Haywood has playmakers and can throw the ball but the dominant lines they usually have are not there. You would have thought Haywood won a state championship when they went for 2 and won at the end. 

Can't disagree with any of the posts to this point. I love that Fin schedules tuff out of region games to get his teams better. Should be a good game. I think it will be a measuring stick for both teams to see where you are. If neither team as a ton of turnovers it should be a good gauge. 

ie Liberty lost to NSHS last year early but I think they turned the ball over 6 times so Liberty was probably the better team but NSHS won the game.  

17 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Can't disagree with any of the posts to this point. I love that Fin schedules tuff out of region games to get his teams better. Should be a good game. I think it will be a measuring stick for both teams to see where you are. If neither team as a ton of turnovers it should be a good gauge. 

ie Liberty lost to NSHS last year early but I think they turned the ball over 6 times so Liberty was probably the better team but NSHS won the game.  

NSHS was the better team that night. 

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I too think Liberty might have been better last year. But North Side beat them the year before as well. The Indians just seem to have their number. 

This is a joke post right???

Newble went 3-1 vs NS in his career

NS last beat Liberty in 2012

Liberty went 13-1 "the year before" 20-0...with an absolute butt whipping of the Indians the prior season of 42-19, 19 coming in the 3rd after the clock ran...

17 minutes ago, dhstennis said:

This is a joke post right???

Newble went 3-1 vs NS in his career

NS last beat Liberty in 2012

Liberty went 13-1 "the year before" 20-0...with an absolute butt whipping of the Indians the prior season of 42-19, 19 coming in the 3rd after the clock ran...

You know dhs you were right. The year before last you guys one. I was mistaken. However you constantly reminded me of how milans past didn't matter. So I will do the same for you. The only thing that matters is that north side spanked that tail last year. 17-0. That my friend is no joke. By the way... Good luck with your new coach. 

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know dhs you were right. The year before last you guys one. I was mistaken. However you constantly reminded me of how milans past didn't matter. So I will do the same for you. The only thing that matters is that north side spanked that tail last year. 17-0. That my friend is no joke. By the way... Good luck with your new coach. 

Mic Drop!!!! Lol

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Lord knows you could have come watch the game, nobody else was playing when we were

we may have Homer Simpson luck