Baylor versus Notre Dame (Finley Kickoff Classic)

Spartan4Life

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, tnlonghorn said:

Booger, if your getting a little animosity its probably because of your non-stop posts over the last few years. Constantly posting non-sense and whining about the Baylors and McCallies of the world and how ya'll were just as good. I clearly remember you posting several times complaining about kids getting picked for all star teams in the local papers from the private schools and how they didn't deserve it and your kids did. You called them "media darlings" and among other things. The ironic thing is Notre Dame has recruited just as much but weren't supposed to. I wont name any kids names on here but I know of a lot of kids who ended up at Notre Dame that tried to get financial aide at the schools that could legally give it and they could afford the $3,000-$6.000 dollars It was going to cost them after financial aide but somehow ended up at Notre Dame who couldn't give financial aide, lol ???   We all know how it was done with "catholic money, parents working the gate, etc".  So now you are in the private school division where you should have been all along. As far as Baylor scheduling Tyner, Brainerd, Howard, etcc its probably because nobody would play them, I know for a fact Nd wouldn't until this year. Also if you played the brutal conference schedule they do would it make sense to go add more top ;level teams. I do know they played Knox Webb , Columbia, Murfreesboro Oakland in their state championship caliber years, not sure about who else. Hopefully last night was an eye opener for you and you regret talking about all the kids you said didn't deserve to make the all star teams and all that. To be honest other than a couple of players I think this years Baylors team is one of the weaker ones they have had in a long time, couple that with several of their starters being out last night and them calling off the dogs when it was 42-7 and ya'll got out of their very lucky. Might try to be a little more realistic and humble in the future.  

those post r easy to retrieve......standin by and awaitin them

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

12 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I agreee with this post 100 percent. Coach Massey is a class act and I honestly thought he called off the dogs a little early. Mid 3rd quarter is a little early to me. But he's trying to get his team healthy so I understand. It could have gotten really ugly if allowed. Baylor does have some top notch athletes but overall more holes than a typical Baylor teams has. I have said it once and I will say it again. No one in Chattanooga fields better teams than Baylor and McCallie year in and year out. I have heard for several years now that ND believes they are better than Baylor. Ryan Parkers seniors year 2015 many ND fans and players said they would beat Baylor....that Baylor team was much better than what I saw last night. 

When Baylor gets healthy again I think they will be very good but I think Ensworth and BA are still the teams to beat. 

still waitin on your and TNlonghorn

1 hour ago, Booger said:

still waitin on your and TNlonghorn

Lol, I don't live on coacht unlike you evidently so I didn't see your repetitive reply. I try to do positive things with my life .  The last thing I'm going to do is dig through 4500 posts of you hijacking everyone's threads and find all the nonsense you spew to give you examples . Maybe you say so much you forget what you say but you and anyone else who reads your junk knows I'm right . I did stroll back over to the Whitwell vs Boyd thread because I knew there was a recent example from Yesterday where you stated " I see why Boyd  scheduled whitwell now after seeing your schedule".  I not only replied asking what that statement meant but I also told you Whitwell would beat Boyd .  I see that you convienently deleted it after that domination Whitwell put on them , lol. If your going to delete all your silly posts you better get busy going through all of them. I probably won't be back on here until next week so if you post more repetitive replies you will be speaking to yourself . 

9 hours ago, tnlonghorn said:

Lol, I don't live on coacht unlike you evidently so I didn't see your repetitive reply. I try to do positive things with my life .  The last thing I'm going to do is dig through 4500 posts of you hijacking everyone's threads and find all the nonsense you spew to give you examples . Maybe you say so much you forget what you say but you and anyone else who reads your junk knows I'm right . I did stroll back over to the Whitwell vs Boyd thread because I knew there was a recent example from Yesterday where you stated " I see why Boyd  scheduled whitwell now after seeing your schedule".  I not only replied asking what that statement meant but I also told you Whitwell would beat Boyd .  I see that you convienently deleted it after that domination Whitwell put on them , lol. If your going to delete all your silly posts you better get busy going through all of them. I probably won't be back on here until next week so if you post more repetitive replies you will be speaking to yourself . 

....if u only new 

Booger just sayin sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi

Edited by Booger

6 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Goons gotta your 6 Booger.......keep rock'n it!

its like shootin fish in a barrel over here in this new yuppie section with the likes of longhorns and bipzybops

...u Goons would get even heftier on this feast

Booger just sayin 5aXpg294Bf-2.png

Edited by Booger