Marion vs Hixson (Mathis man against this Murray man)

Roy Dillard

I am excited about this game. Friday is here. Where are all of our fans. We deserve to have everyone be here and be excited about us playing. Just because we lost some of our good players does not mean anything. Coach Mathis has a system and it is very good at having someone else fill in when someone on our team gets hurt. Hixson has not played with us the past two years and they will not tonight either. Friday night fun is here.  Go Warriors!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Where is two cents. I answered the question you asked me the other day. We are going to get Hixson good tonight. Last time they came to our stadium it was on Saturday because we got rained out. They will be in for a surprise tonight at our stadium on a Friday night. Coach Mathis has some special plays that he will use if he needs to in this game. We will not run all of them this week though. He will save some of them.

Interesting game tonight considering Marion lost most of their front seven on defense.  Hixson has an offensibe coordinator who was at Bledsoe the past few years so our defensive coaches should be familiar with what he runs, but there will be way better athletes at hixson.  Hixson has a qb that hasnt played football in 4+ years.  Mc made some good qbs look silly last year and with a veteran secondary it will be interesting to see if he can be successful tossing it around.  If he is, mc will be in trouble.  Key is going to be if mcs undersized linebackers can cause havoc in the backfield.  Hixson has been looking forward to this game all year.  I think it is a close ballgame.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, PurplePower68 said:

I do too. A lot of good kids that have sat behind 3 yr starters that were All State players, Mr Football Finalists, etc... They just need a game or two for them to realize themselves that they are a good team.

Best of luck to the Warriors tonight. Hopefully, with the quality coaching, quality off-season program and the fact those 3 year starters provided the opportunity for these kids to have a ton of playing time, Marion can get the W.