Marion vs Hixson (Mathis man against this Murray man)

Roy Dillard

I am glad we are getting closer to this game. I heard we had a good practice yesterday. No way will we lose this game. We have some of our good players out and we will be alright. Our program is setup to replace people when someone gets hurt . We will win the game. After this one we get to start going through the valley one at a time.

I am excited about this game. Friday is almost here. Where are all of our fans. We deserve to have everyone be here and be excited about us playing. Just because we lost some of our good players does not mean anything. Coach Mathis has a system and it is very good at having someone else fill in when someone on our team gets hurt. Hixson has not come close to us the past two years and they will not this week either. Friday night fun is almost here for us. Go Warriors!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

4 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I am excited about this game. Friday is almost here. Where are all of our fans. We deserve to have everyone be here and be excited about us playing. Just because we lost some of our good players does not mean anything. Coach Mathis has a system and it is very good at having someone else fill in when someone on our team gets hurt. Hixson has not come close to us the past two years and they will not this week either. Friday night fun is almost here for us. Go Warriors!

Good luck peach fuzz-  till we meet on the gridiron.

4 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Please don't post again

23 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This game isn't generating as much buzz as it has the past two seasons. Usually we were 10-15 pages deep by now. 

Don't think this one will be as exciting as the last two. Hixson has good size but they don't have as much fastness as MC. MC +14.. Interesting game for a quarter or two.

Meanwhile just a few miles south, SP will hang 50 on them Indians...

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

This game isn't generating as much buzz as it has the past two seasons. Usually we were 10-15 pages deep by now. 

A few MC posters had kids that have graduated so they aren't into it as much. Also no Hixson fans on to banter with. I'm looking forward to seeing what this team has in a real game. A lot of naysayers this year. Hopefully the kids prove them wrong.

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

This team isn't generating as much buzz seems everyone is down on them this year after losing so many starters... I hope they prove them wrong been watching this group of boys for about 4 or 5 years. It's their time to step up now!!! Can't wait till tomorrow night!!!

13 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

A few MC posters had kids that have graduated so they aren't into it as much. Also no Hixson fans on to banter with. I'm looking forward to seeing what this team has in a real game. A lot of naysayers this year. Hopefully the kids prove them wrong.

I believe they'll be alright after they get a couple games under their belts