Friday Main Event 2A Preview plus Top Ten!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Appreciate your input partner!   You guys know these preseason polls are subjective anyway.   Probably 10 of us would come up with 10 different polls...lol

Yes sir,  I agree.

What area is John Neal from if I may ask.  I noticed in the 1A show he was higher on Whitwell than you were.  Just curious.

Edited by Southtowner
oops

11 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I'd put Forrest 8th. Peabody should be higher. Mitchell should be lower. 

Mine:

1. Union City
2. Waverly Central
3. Adamsville
4. Trousdale County
5. Marion
6. Peabody
7. Mitchell
8. Forrest
9. Columbia Academy
10. Hampton

didn't forrest scrimmage Trousdale County>? How did that go? lol

On 8/14/2017 at 6:53 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think Mitchell is too high on this list and Marion is too low. Also didn't Columbia Academy go D2??

The Warriors line play has them about right there right now I believe. They have a wonderful back but the line concerns me. With that win said though, I don't know about the other programs this year except TC.

18 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Yes sir,  I agree.

What area is John Neal from if I may ask.  I noticed in the 1A show he was higher on Whitwell than you were.  Just curious.

Jon founded River City Sports in Chattanooga and covered high school sports for a couple of years.   He's now working in Tullahoma and helped me out with the 1A show.  Unfortunately, his job keeps him busy so he wasn't able to join me for other shows.

6 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Jon founded River City Sports in Chattanooga and covered high school sports for a couple of years.   He's now working in Tullahoma and helped me out with the 1A show.  Unfortunately, his job keeps him busy so he wasn't able to join me for other shows.

That's where I thought he was from.  I've heard him before on your show giving insight into Chattanooga area teams. Thanks.