Springfield breaking new field in with Clarksville!

Kevin38

9 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Here we come. It is an absolute honor to be the first visiting team in your new stadium.

Unfortunately I believe we will steal the night.

I was actually thinking who better to open the new field with, long standing history playing one another......

The only better opening opponent would have been Gallatin if their was a better one, but this was our year to go up there. 

That being said, the atmosphere will most certainly be electric Friday night and the new stadium will be overflowing I am sure. I hope the Jackets can control their adrenaline and enthusiasm and not get overhyped before the game. The Jacket defense is legit, and if the offense can cut out the turnovers and penalties from the Gallatin game I look for a Springfield win in a hard fought game. 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, TheCommissioner said:

It will be a night to remember 

What time will all the festivities begin.

Any tips for the visiting fans?

Will there be plenty parking? Will concessions be operational?

C-ville should have plenty there. Especially our "Old Time" alumni.

12 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

What time will all the festivities begin.

Any tips for the visiting fans?

Will there be plenty parking? Will concessions be operational?

C-ville should have plenty there. Especially our "Old Time" alumni.

The only parking available will be the lots in front of the school. There is one lot beside the field but it reserved parking only and requires a pass. Anyone parking in front of the school will have to walk around the building since the field is behind the school. 

The concessions will be operational. The concession area, like the parking, is not as large as the original plans called for but cuts limited the size of both. We are just happy to have what we got, and that would be a story for another time. There will be a separate area set up for purchasing drinks from what I understand. This will hopefully ease the lines at the main concession area. 

I haven't heard what time the festivities will begin. The Commish may have some info on that but if I hear anything definite I will post it on here. I would say get there early, because the seating capacity on each side is about what we had at Boyce Smith. That's another area that got reduced. 

21 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Jackets have to figure out a way to get #23 the ball more. Just speed sweeps and quick passing didnt work with gallatin. Why not line him up in the backfield and let him play tailback instead of making it obvious where he going everytime he gets the ball?

The kid is special.