Summertown @ Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

How deep are the Cats? Our qb went out with a bad cramp in 2nd half last week and we looked lost. If we had the injuries yall have we would be in trouble

Hopefully we can get on track. I like big hits and the excitement of it all but I hate to see any kid get hurt. It's just part of the game but hopefully we can stay away from the injury bug the rest of the year. I like to a full platoon of players for all the reasons. Hope y'all have an injury free season. There will be some head knocking in your game this week. 

2 hours ago, Shane5020 said:

Don't worry the Summertown faithful is looking forward to the game too. We may not have the experience but there is still lots of pride from the Eagles. Good luck to the Cats and hopefully both teams come out with no injuries.

I'm not worried. 

5 hours ago, Shane5020 said:

Don't worry the Summertown faithful is looking forward to the game too. We may not have the experience but there is still lots of pride from the Eagles. Good luck to the Cats and hopefully both teams come out with no injuries.

I hope Stown brings a huge crowd, WC will fill the home bleachers, the fence along home stands, end zone and half the fence on visitors side. Can't wait to get Guy H. Buchannon stadium rocking, Back in Black, GO CATS!!!