Sunbright visits Greenback

orngnblk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Greenback handing to cak last night, and Kings handing it to Grace, and sp handing it Boyd, pretty much seals the rest of the season what to expect. It's a definite fact coalfield, Greenback or south Pitt will be in Cookeville for the East this year. Each team only has one, maybe two decent games left before playoffs. It is what it is. Round 3 with coalfield is the only game to worry about. 

39 minutes ago, Tvts said:

With Greenback handing to cak last night, and Kings handing it to Grace, and sp handing it Boyd, pretty much seals the rest of the season what to expect. It's a definite fact coalfield, Greenback or south Pitt will be in Cookeville for the East this year. Each team only has one, maybe two decent games left before playoffs. It is what it is. Round 3 with coalfield is the only game to worry about. 

I still believe Coalfield is the team to beat in the east. The reason why is they have the most experienced team. We played Boyd Buchanan last night, but they are on a level with Oakdale or someone like that right now. It is amazing how down they are this season. They are really, really bad. I was surprised to see Greenback handle CAK so easily. Also, looking at the Coalfield lopsided stats, it was evident to me that York was lucky to ever be in the game. 

I see Greenback winning out if they get past Kings. But they will play coalfield twice. And everyone knows it's very hard to beat a team twice in one season. Marion county will soften up coalfield for Greenback in regular season. That's two hard games back to back for them. But round 3 will tell the tell.

Your right bass not the best game coalfield has played in a while but not bad either they were really physical last night. Not to take anything away from York they are a very physical down hill team with 3 of the better linebackers that I have seen in a long while. # 46 and 24 for York are studs amongst studs. They will win a lot of football games this year in 3a. Qb is very good also(one of the linebackers) big kid. Coalfield dominated between the one yard lines just didn't stick it in. Fumbled a few times and that sort of thing. One fumble the running back from coalfield was laying waist deep in the end zone down and a kid from York runs up strips the ball out of his hands a good couple of seconds after he is down refs signal td come together and meet again signal td  extra point team runs on to line up refs meet again after spotting ball and then say touchback and gives York the ball at the twenty go figure. Overall coalfield beat a pretty good football team while being abnormally sloppy inside the red zone. Coalfield defense is stout against the run gave up some passing yards late in the game but looked like they were giving York the underneath stuff just to keep York from hitting the big play.

11 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Sunbright comes to Greenback what do y'all think.

I see the freshmen and a couple of eighth graders playing before halftime. I guess you have to play the game before you can bank the win, and there is always the one in a couple million chance the entire GB team could come down with dysentery or some other debilitating condition but baring that - GB romps

34 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Sunbright runs the clock in the 2nd half. Greenback just doesn't have enough fire power to compete with a juggernaut like Sunbright. 

34 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Sunbright runs the clock in the 2nd half. Greenback just doesn't have enough fire power to compete with a juggernaut like Sunbright. 

You're starting to scare me!