Marion County @ Bledsoe County

PurplePower68

10 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

You better be glad that Coach Ross or Coach Mathis was not coaching when you played or you might have never beaten us. Coach Mathis is the smartest coach around. He gets new plays all the time to help him beat teams. He knows how to coach better than a lot of coaches do. Trust me when I tell you that he is a very good coach. Whitwell does not want to play us either. Pitchburg is better than Whitwell. At least they will play our team every year.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

I garuntee you are full of mess as powerp.  You jailhouse fellars will be lucky if that Mathis man stays.  He might reunite with the SOS.  You think im joking but im not. 

25 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

You better be glad that Coach Ross or Coach Mathis was not coaching when you played or you might have never beaten us. Coach Mathis is the smartest coach around. He gets new plays all the time to help him beat teams. He knows how to coach better than a lot of coaches do. Trust me when I tell you that he is a very good coach. Whitwell does not want to play us either. Pitchburg is better than Whitwell. At least they will play our team every year.

Lol man y'all could have had nick saban In that era and it would have made no difference.  and I do think whitwell should have played y'all. I totally agree... first thing I've agreed with you about so far. Haha

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

He is a very smart coach. He is not going to announce to everyone when he will be doing some new plays. I trust him and his decisions. He will know when the time is right to run his new plays. He will not need any of them again this week. PiratePrideChamp WILL fear the beard! It is a great day to be a warrior!

I hate biting my tongue!!!

16 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Get out of here with this mess about the SOS (snake oil salesman.). Every job the SOS has had was his durn dream job.  He told Grider that bunch of mess to.  Then the durn jailhouse fellars believed it then that potter man believed it.  The SOS doesnt like to be told NO.  You think im joking but im not. 

Old Pirate know'd the 1st time Ross opened his mouth he was a Snake Oil Salesman when he told us Pirate fans that mess! Hum, The Captain obviously fell for that mess along with others! Figure, if The Captain had been warned  before hand he'd been a right smarter. Leastways, them kinfolkes, us coacht fellers knows them jailhouse fellers is always confused. Lordy, after all their studding studying theys still make it to #1 confused city poll. LOPAO, Dad Burnit, it's bout feuding time, gots to get the ole jock out to limber up a spell. Course gots to turn the lights off for stretching & setch until the Skillet Slinger is out. BTW, Early Warning, "IT'S A COMING" Yep, Recon So

Edited by OLD PIRATE

22 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

I hate biting my tongue!!!

You do not have to bite your tongue. I know all about the warriors. Just because you do not know as much about them as me you do not have to be rude to me. It does not matter if the game had been tonight or tomorrow. Coach Mathis will put us through a light workout today to stay sharp for tomorrow. This game is going to be a big blowout. I know our coaches will not use any of our best plays in this game. That is what good coaches do. They do not use their best plays all the time. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!