Oak Ridge at Campbell County

25 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

We are one of the few who still play on grass,we didn't get none of that pilot money .good luck too AC I think there playing Chattanooga school for the blind this week .I think I'm going too go down and watch when the take on Chattanooga paraplegic high,.lol,lol 

Hey, even us highfalutin folks in the Ridge still have natural grass. Personally, I like it that way.

Edited by SweetScience

2 hours ago, hogdogger said:

We are one of the few who still play on grass,we didn't get none of that pilot money .good luck too AC I think there playing Chattanooga school for the blind this week .I think I'm going too go down and watch when the take on Chattanooga paraplegic high,.lol,lol 

Or that was really mean but coming from the hog I would almost respect that especially you buying a ticket to see the high flying 6th ranked Mavs. LOL:) I wonder what CC is ranked?

CC will find a way to score early, Justin does a good job getting them ready and having a good game plan, so I look for this one to be closer than expected in the first half and OR to pull away in the second half.  If rain becomes a factor than it could get interesting if the offenses are sloppy.

Halftime:

OR 21 CC 14

Final:

OR 41 CC 20

23 minutes ago, Mav4life said:

CC will find a way to score early, Justin does a good job getting them ready and having a good game plan, so I look for this one to be closer than expected in the first half and OR to pull away in the second half.  If rain becomes a factor than it could get interesting if the offenses are sloppy.

Halftime:

OR 21 CC 14

Final:

OR 41 CC 20

Pretty fair assessment.  That's how I see it playing out.

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Or that was really mean but coming from the hog I would almost respect that especially you buying a ticket to see the high flying 6th ranked Mavs. LOL:) I wonder what CC is ranked?

I did go too there home game but I climbed the fence ,lol,lol I showed up right as they kicked off,I sure didn't have a problem finding a seat ,the crowd is down brother that's a fact and it's going too get worse .ain't goino too draw nobody from chatt.

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Just sharing the love ,AC fans bashed CC for playing Lynn camp ky,and another cup cake a few years ago,and look now AC  got a whole schedule full of them cup cakes,lol,lol clinton will be your only game this year and there in re-buildI g mode,check out how many teams you play this year that were over 500 lol,lol