Avery @ C-Land

foreveranole

16 hours ago, THE KING said:

Both Blair boys are gonna get more carries as the year goes on.  I look for Benfield to carry the ball more too.  If we start hitting on some passes, we can loose the d up

Doubt we want to put the QB in harms way ,but if need be I,m sure he,ll tote it a few times. Good thing for us is we have several capable backs. Mike don,t care who carries it or how many yards anyone gets, just cares how many yards we get as a TEAM. 

15 hours ago, foreveranole said:

Yeah I was hoping to see the younger Blair run and Big Blair catch and carry the pigskin. Our D Backs just gotta be on their toes. For sure they will try them all night with the quick pass and slants

That kind of offense is so frustrating.  If we can get 3 good stops and score when we get the ball back, I'm confident we can win by 3 scores or more.  I don't think they'll be able to stop us this year.  The boys up front are doing their jobs and they're getting after people on D.

Edited by THE KING

We just need to make mention of that to whoever.  Could very easily have been one of our own! Whatever we do and no matter the outcome of the game, it can't get here fast enough. I'm ready to watch some Friday Night High School Football. Should be a great atmosphere in RM tonight and the weather should be awesome. We are a Blessed people up here in the mountains. We take advantage of that a lot 

6 hours ago, Appvol said:

Hope both teams take a minute tonight to remember the young man from Mitchell high school that passed away this week.Kid wanted to play football so bad but couldnt because of health reason.

https://www.mitchellnews.com/news/mhs-senior-dies-2-days-after-accident

Read about this on Carolinapreps, a sad and tragic story indeed.

17 minutes ago, THE KING said:

42-36 chs.  I'm tired of fast qb's and receivers who always come down with the ball. I'm just glad we sent those liberals and finesse people home with a big L :)

Game went sorta last last year but we was able to hold on.We both had some things the other couldn,t stop.Glad to Come away with a W.

Yeah those 2 styles of play couldn't get much more different. The Physical running of our backs in the first half I believe helped set the tempo of the game. I seen more than once a couple Avery boys side stepping on a tackle. Kinda worried me there at the end tho I thought they was gonna pull off a repeat of last year. One thing fer sure those McCullem boys can move in the open field. Good Win on the schedule but more importantly in those boys heads! Still building confidence but can't over look any team. I will be honest and say this, I didn't see us going 3-0 and hopefully 4-0.