Union City @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

Nah. It wasn't the streak it was the antics after the game that caused the animosity.  That's over with now and we are focused on what we have to do next.  We will be physical and competitive.  The biggest task is to stop making mistakes and  with the stupid penalties. 

19 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Nah. It wasn't the streak it was the antics after the game that caused the animosity.  That's over with now and we are focused on what we have to do next.  We will be physical and competitive.  The biggest task is to stop making mistakes and  with the stupid penalties. 

Yeah, I had a feeling that would come up. That was a different team though. Us as fans had no control over that though.  We cheer for our teams no matter what. 

I will say this new QB of ours seems special. His passing and running game is impressive for a sophomore. It seems there are big things to come of him. 

1 hour ago, TPeabodyGT said:

The last name is Baugus. He did have an older brother Hayden. I'm not sure if there was another off the top of my head. I'm drawing a blank on names.

I was thinking there was three and one maybe went and played at Bethel. Their dad is a Wayne County graduate, one of the top three basketball players I ever watched play here in WC 

On 8/26/2017 at 0:13 PM, TPeabodyGT said:

This ought to be a good one.  Peabody has definitely shown that we're an improved team from last year.  Our boys got a boost of confidence last night no doubt too.  We will be ready to take on those Tornadoes!   What's everything thinking?  Union City or Peabody?

Thinking Peabody will be to balanced for U.C. ,but Lord knows the veer has shalacked us in the past!!!ROLL TIDE

Edited by Goldentidefanatic
Miss spell

19 minutes ago, Goldentidefanatic said:

Thinking Peabody will be to balanced for U.C. ,but Lord knows the beer has shalacked us in the past!!!ROLL TIDE

Peabody did look good running the ball throwing as well. I was really pleased both the Oline and Dline was very good! Tide also kept the pig skin 34 minutes. UC has also been know to kept the ball away from their opponent as well. Should me a good game!

• Upvote 1