Union City @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

I know the line play of Peabody is much improved from last year,Milan embarrassed our lines last season,not this time!!!U.C.  will do what.they do and run the heck out of there veer,the unknown here is will the Q.B play from Baugus be as pleasantly unpredictable for the D to defend?!Come rain or shine Walter Kilzer Stadium is the must see in the area Friday!!!Yeah there will be 2 great ball teams but there will be so much school spirit on display it will blow your mind if you haven't seen how we support our Tidemen and them purple wearing folks from the north love their Golden Tornadoes come see !!!!Injury free game,let's go y'all!!!! This is Tide/Tornadoes time!!!!! It's a Golden thing the others just can't understand!!!!!ROLL TIDE

Edited by peabodypride

5 hours ago, peabodypride said:

I know the line play of Peabody is much improved from last year,Milan embarrassed our lines last season,not this time!!!U.C.  will do what.they do and run the heck out of there veer,the unknown here is will the Q.B play from Baugus be as pleasantly unpredictable for the D to defend?!Come rain or shine Walter Kilzer Stadium is the must see in the area Friday!!!Yeah there will be 2 great ball teams but there will be so much school spirit on display it will blow your mind if you haven't seen how we support our Tidemen and them purple wearing folks from the north love their Golden Tornadoes come see !!!!Injury free game,let's go y'all!!!! This is Tide/Tornadoes time!!!!! It's a Golden thing the others just can't understand!!!!!ROLL TIDE

I understand my friend. Years of just having a average team is over at Peabody and that is a good feeling!

I like what you said Peabodypride.  I appreciate the way you brought the spirit of both teams into your post.  Good stuff.  I am concerned about the weather though.  If we get the amount of rain they are calling for along with thunderstorms I'm not sure how it's gonna effect either team.  I don't want a Saturday game or have the game delayed for lightning.  The possibility of either of those does exist.  Hopefully we can get it done without any of those issues.  

40 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

I like what you said Peabodypride.  I appreciate the way you brought the spirit of both teams into your post.  Good stuff.  I am concerned about the weather though.  If we get the amount of rain they are calling for along with thunderstorms I'm not sure how it's gonna effect either team.  I don't want a Saturday game or have the game delayed for lightning.  The possibility of either of those does exist.  Hopefully we can get it done without any of those issues.  

Well Peabody has major injuries that will soon be announced,Milan took it's toll,!!!!!

Dang pride.  I hate to hear that.  We had a season full of injuries last year.  I've never seen anything like it before. We have some guys banged up a little bit but they can still play.  Hopefully your boys won't be down long if any at all.  Maybe it's not as bad as it sounds. 

3 hours ago, BigSwo said:

I do not want a Saturday game either. to many good college games on Saturday. Opening weekend. I hope to play Friday and relax and chill at home with good football all day and night Saturday. 

42 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Have they announced specific players yet? Not my place to .put the names out there myself!

I don't blame you for not sharing names. I know I would'nt. I wish the INjured players a quick recovery. Hopefully the Tide will be back at full strength soon.