The Kings Academy comes to Greenback

orngnblk

The two schools haven't meet since our Head Coach's senior season and called themselves Harrison Chilhowee in 1992.  Greenback holds the advantage at 14-4 in the series.

9-12-1958 Harrison Chilhowee 7 Greenback 0                                                                     9-11-1959 Greenback 20 Harrison Chilhowee13                                                               9-9-1960 Harrison Chilhowee 18 Greenback 0                                                                   9-8-1961 Harrison Chilhowee 21 Greenback 12                                                                9-7-1962 Harrison Chilhowee 7 Greenback 6                                                                     9-6-1963 Greenback 41 Harrison Chilhowee 12                                                              10-22-1965 Greenback 37 Harrison Chilhowee 0                                                              10-21-1966 Greenback 34 Harrison Chilhowee 0                                                             10-24-1975 Greenback 52 Harrison Chilhowee 22                                                          10-22-1976 Greenback 41 Harrison Chilhowee 24                                                         10-21-1977  Greenback 36 Harrison Chilhowee 16         

There's times I truly despise technology...aaahhh...let's try this again on the next post.  The computer almost became a lawn decoration.

Edited by cherokean

The two schools haven't meet since our Head Coach's senior season and they called themselves Harrison Chilhowee in 1992.  Greenback holds the advantage at 14-4 in the series.

9-12-1958 Harrison Chilhowee 7 Greenback 0                                                                          

9-11-1959 Greenback 20 Harrison Chilhowee13                                                                                  

9-9-1960 Harrison Chilhowee 18 Greenback 0                                                                                        

9-8-1961 Harrison Chilhowee 21 Greenback 12                                                                                  

9-7-1962 Harrison Chilhowee 7 Greenback 6                                                                                      

9-6-1963 Greenback 41 Harrison Chilhowee 12                                                                                

10-22-1965 Greenback 37 Harrison Chilhowee 0                                                                              

10-21-1966 Greenback 34 Harrison Chilhowee 0                                                                                  

10-24-1975 Greenback 52 Harrison Chilhowee 22                                                                            

10-22-1976 Greenback 41 Harrison Chilhowee 24                                                                            

10-21-1977  Greenback 36 Harrison Chilhowee 16                                                                            

10-20-1978 Greenback 35 Harrison Chilhowee 12                                                                            

11-4-1983 Greenback 6 Harrison Chilhowee 0                                                                                  

11-9-1984 Greenback 34 Harrison Chilhowee 0                                                                                  

9-6-1985 Greenback 50 Harrison Chilhowee 6                                                                                    

9-5-1986 Greenback 50 Harrison Chilhowee 0                                                                                      

9-27-1991 Greenback 41 Harrison Chilhowee 13                                                                                

9-25-1992 Greenback 50 Harrison Chilhowee 7 

Edited by cherokean

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

It won't be close. Greenback by 35. 

What kind of mess is this??Them Kings boys are 3-0 beat GCA and you think our boys will win by 35?Your just trying to make their coach real mad and our boys will lose!

In all seriousness this should be a competitive game.Our boys haven't played 4 quarters since Loudon and I would like to see them come out like the CAK game and dominate from start to finish. We will see the next few weeks will tell us a lot!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

What kind of mess is this??Them Kings boys are 3-0 beat GCA and you think our boys will win by 35?Your just trying to make their coach real mad and our boys will lose!

In all seriousness this should be a competitive game.Our boys haven't played 4 quarters since Loudon and I would like to see them come out like the CAK game and dominate from start to finish. We will see the next few weeks will tell us a lot!

If you can beat CAK like you did then you will beat them bad as well. King Academy is not some jauggernaut. Don't pay any attention to the Grace and Boyd score either. Grace is down, but Boyd is absolutely horrendous. 

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

If you can beat CAK like you did then you will beat them bad as well. King Academy is not some jauggernaut. Don't pay any attention to the Grace and Boyd score either. Grace is down, but Boyd is absolutely horrendous. 

I don't know Bass your crystal ball may have a crack in it it his week!

TKA is a solid team this year. Not sure how they come out against you guys, but they played their Super Bowl against us. Big win for them last night over MTC. I won't be surprised at all to see them in Cookeville. Looks like I might be in the back of a pickup truck for this one, if I can find a hole in the fence to get in. 

9 minutes ago, gcapride said:

TKA is a solid team this year. Not sure how they come out against you guys, but they played their Super Bowl against us. Big win for them last night over MTC. I won't be surprised at all to see them in Cookeville. Looks like I might be in the back of a pickup truck for this one, if I can find a hole in the fence to get in. 

Come on!You know the routine.

17 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Is MTCS that good? I saw a 12-6 final. I've never known of them to be very good. 

9 hours ago, gcapride said:

I don't think MTC are world beaters, but it was a big region win for TKA. No sour grapes because we lost to them. They've got some nice pieces and they'll be tough. Now, if GB blows them out, we all better watch out. 

It will not be a blow out. I think if we come out and play that it could be a good game but we will have to play.