Mairvul crosses tha Creik two Alcoee

STARSNBARS

18 minutes ago, strongx said:

Give the young ball coach the game ball. The kids from alco played hard and figured out they were just as good. Murvil may want to get some more speed/athletes in defense. Some of the offensive studs may need to play some third downs on defense. Congrats on the win but the film won't lie.

Agree completely , been saying it all year . Having all the Studs on offense does not win Championships .

1 minute ago, pepvol said:

You can see the jersey being pulled on plain as day on the video ... If Alcoa wins this year and Maryville doesn't then we'll be tied at 16 , Maryville won the 1964 AP State Championship , for some reason that always gets ignored while we get to hear about all of Oak Ridge and DB's Championships ... I expect a lot of Alcoa fans to always cry and whine every time we have a Close game because that's what your coach does also . 

LOL!!! Officially in the record books Alcoa would have more than Maryville but if you don't accept that then just wait a year or two. Alcoa will be dominate the next few years.  Maryville has won the penalty edge the last 16 of 17 years against Alcoa...Is that something to cry about...I remember when you was crying about a penalty in the state championship game. Boy you cried a big river too.. All of you Maryville fans did.. Was that justified???? 21 was held several times tonight but never a call...  If you Maryville fans think there's no county home cooking then I have a piece of beach front in Nevada to sell you... Alcoa fans see this every year against Maryville when its a close game. Why would we think any different??? Look up the stats pepvol. Maryville had I believe 1 penalty until the last possesion.  They had  a false start 2 to 3 times that they didn't call.. They did finally call one when Maryville was trying to run the clock down. Maryville had  more penalties  in the last drive then the entire game. Really???    

20 minutes ago, Springbrookrat said:

LOL!!! Officially in the record books Alcoa would have more than Maryville but if you don't accept that then just wait a year or two. Alcoa will be dominate the next few years.  Maryville has won the penalty edge the last 16 of 17 years against Alcoa...Is that something to cry about...I remember when you was crying about a penalty in the state championship game. Boy you cried a big river too.. All of you Maryville fans did.. Was that justified???? 21 was held several times tonight but never a call...  If you Maryville fans think there's no county home cooking then I have a piece of beach front in Nevada to sell you... Alcoa fans see this every year against Maryville when its a close game. Why would we think any different??? Look up the stats pepvol. Maryville had I believe 1 penalty until the last possesion.  They had  a false start 2 to 3 times that they didn't call.. They did finally call one when Maryville was trying to run the clock down. Maryville had  more penalties  in the last drive then the entire game. Really???    

3 minutes ago, Springbrookrat said:

63-23-3  A whole lot of home cookin lol 

Great game from both teams.  I thought MHS would win by several TDs, but Alcoa certainly brought it tonight.

The head ref was a county guy and has always hated Maryville.  I usually cringe when I see him calling our games,  but I actually think Don is about as good of a white hat as we have in Blount County. 

Rankin is about as big of a crybaby as I've ever seen.  Him and Goose refusing to shake hands after the game..... SMH

4 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Alcoee 7 pinalties fur 45 yards

Mairvul 8 pinalties fur 70 yards.......:popcorneater:

Congrats to Maryville! Alcoa made too many mental mistakes to come away with the win. If any team has a hope of beating the Rebels, they have to play mistake free football. Still very proud of the way Alcoa played tonight. Really thought the game would be out of hand by half. Was nice to see the team and coaching staff take a step in the right direction tonight. Go Tornadoes!!

2 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

I LOVE IT!!! A Maryville fan said it was a hold.... LOL!!! 21 for ALCOA was held several times tonight but no call.... rebelwomen87 do you think if ALCOA had 1500 student that Maryville would beat them on a regular basis. I think not!!!! It will be harder for Maryville to beat Alcoa in the coming years...  OK Jetrock do you even know who they called the penalty on... Which #....I bet you don't even know... 

Would I be wrong to say that it was the touchdown that was called back or one of the other several holding calls that was confirmed on the TV replay ?????    either one was legit calls  watch the replay