Mairvul crosses tha Creik two Alcoee

STARSNBARS

I have seen Alcoa in a scrimmage in the spring and two different ones in the fall and the GCA and Corbin games and what an improvement. I've been telling people to watch out for the Rodriguez kid and did he ever have a game last night along with Warwick on the defense. My thoughts before the game was 35-14 Maryville but turned out to be a nail biter. Seemed that both interceptions changed the flow of the game last night for both teams. As for Maryville I'm glad to see Hodge finally break one all the way and look forward to seeing him for a while.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Just come on over Monday and I'll spell it out for ya. Just leave your  bullet in your pocket would hate for ya to shoot your hand off, again....:D

Still got both and dont need the bullet.  Ill be there, stepchild.

PS dont forget to wipe your mouth.

Edited by GREYRIDERx

19 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I have seen Alcoa in a scrimmage in the spring and two different ones in the fall and the GCA and Corbin games and what an improvement. I've been telling people to watch out for the Rodriguez kid and did he ever have a game last night along with Warwick on the defense. My thoughts before the game was 35-14 Maryville but turned out to be a nail biter. Seemed that both interceptions changed the flow of the game last night for both teams. As for Maryville I'm glad to see Hodge finally break one all the way and look forward to seeing him for a while.

That's was I was expecting also. Offensive play calling and the passing was great.