Mairvul crosses tha Creik two Alcoee

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

LOL!!! Officially in the record books Alcoa would have more than Maryville but if you don't accept that then just wait a year or two. Alcoa will be dominate the next few years.  Maryville has won the penalty edge the last 16 of 17 years against Alcoa...Is that something to cry about...I remember when you was crying about a penalty in the state championship game. Boy you cried a big river too.. All of you Maryville fans did.. Was that justified???? 21 was held several times tonight but never a call...  If you Maryville fans think there's no county home cooking then I have a piece of beach front in Nevada to sell you... Alcoa fans see this every year against Maryville when its a close game. Why would we think any different??? Look up the stats pepvol. Maryville had I believe 1 penalty until the last possesion.  They had  a false start 2 to 3 times that they didn't call.. They did finally call one when Maryville was trying to run the clock down. Maryville had  more penalties  in the last drive then the entire game. Really???    

When do you guys play another football team this season? 

8 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Of course you'll pass us eventually with most championships. We are a 5A team playing up. Why don't y'all play up to 4A Rat. 

TSSAA website has Maryville at 1684 students. That is a legit 6A school. Cut off is at around 1550 for 5A. Heritage has 1559 students. They should kick 9 kids out LOL!!   I agree Alcoa needs to move it on up .  On  a different note , I like seeing this spirited banter between the two schools like we used to see on here 10 years ago or so. And I am an old Alcoa guy but the F5 blew it (no pun intended). If you don't move on the 4th and inches in the 1st half when you had to kick a field goal and then you don't fumble on the 1 yard line in the 4th we are not discussing holding calls , real or imagined. You must take advantage of your opportunities. Unfortunately for the Naders the Rebels did.8-)

Edited by Coalman
Correct grammar

Wow maybe Alco needs to end this series. I'm sure Rankin already would of if he could. 2-10 now? Alcoa is too obsessed with Maryville, i.e. turf, jumbotron, players marching in front of the stands before klckoff. Look familiar Maryville folks? Rankin constantly whinning about enrollment numbers. Does he apologize to the Scott Counties of the world when he comes out likely with twice as many dressed? And Alcoa never loses they just get cheated by the officials. And did not shake hands? Really?? If true hope his kids saw that fine example of how "not" to act. Alcoa played well enough to win but their QB turned it over twice and it killed them. Keep stacking those small ball trophies Coach. 

• Upvote 1