Mairvul crosses tha Creik two Alcoee

STARSNBARS

17 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Just show up Monday. You will figure it out. If you need some help, come on over to the Alcoa side. I'm sure there will be several who can point you in the right direction.....

Oh Ill be there. And it was a rhetorical question...same every year.

Edited by GREYRIDERx

8 hours ago, oldrebel said:

Great game from both teams.  I thought MHS would win by several TDs, but Alcoa certainly brought it tonight.

The head ref was a county guy and has always hated Maryville.  I usually cringe when I see him calling our games,  but I actually think Don is about as good of a white hat as we have in Blount County. 

Rankin is about as big of a crybaby as I've ever seen.  Him and Goose refusing to shake hands after the game..... SMH

If they don't want to shake hands maybe they don't want to split the gate from now on. I know that discussion happened last year and ole Crybaby about crapped his pants.  

Edited by rebelwoman87

If one of the local food chains sold a pass to eat breakfast for $700.00 and you could go there 180 times a year I sure would buy one to cut down on groceries. Well that is one of the luxuries  you get when you pay $700.00 tuition to send your kid to Alcoa which has opened the door for the Eagleton Pipeline.  I wonder how many other 3A schools are offering such a deal. I wonder how many other 3A schools are walking distance for more than half the students. Why won't the City of Alcoa just annex the Eagleton area instead of cherry picking it and leaving the rotten ones for Heritage. There are many variables when you want to talk crap Springbrookrat. As for Alcoa last night they really played one heck of a game and surprised me and should win another 3A title. As for Rankin he is a very good coach and to win at Alcoa you have to be able to tame the beast which he is very good at, many coaches before the year 2000 couldn't do that. Have many friends that have kids for Alcoa and only hope the best for them and I do want them to win out from here on.

8 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Congrats to Maryville! Alcoa made too many mental mistakes to come away with the win. If any team has a hope of beating the Rebels, they have to play mistake free football. Still very proud of the way Alcoa played tonight. Really thought the game would be out of hand by half. Was nice to see the team and coaching staff take a step in the right direction tonight. Go Tornadoes!!

had no ID that oakland played a perfect game.......clean sailin for u tinheads here on out

Booger just sayin :thumb: