The sweat bees of trousdale county fly to the rockpile in motown

Mr. Postman1

It just might be one reason TC & SC has held off going head to head on the gridiron. Is due to the history these two programs when they get together. (You think the chicken killN' was bad)..aka signal Mt. That was nice. It happen after the game..lol.  Someone correct me, but I think the series between SC & TC. Is around 50/50 which goes 'way-back'. SC owned TC back in the 30's-50's.  

1 hour ago, Ole3putt said:

It just might be one reason TC & SC has held off going head to head on the gridiron. Is due to the history these two programs when they get together. (You think the chicken killN' was bad)..aka signal Mt. That was nice. It happen after the game..lol.  Someone correct me, but I think the series between SC & TC. Is around 50/50 which goes 'way-back'. SC owned TC back in the 30's-50's.  

Your right putter, around 50/50.  TC owed the series in the early 2000s.  2006-2007 SC won 35-0 both games.  TC won 2008 20-0 where an incident happened that shouldn't have. ( seems to a regular occurrence when these 2 get together- both players and knot headed attendees). Away.........They will eventually play again. And somebody from 1 of the 2 sides will show their rear again..........and we'll do this all ............again.

To me the best football region ever in this area was when TC-SC-LA-MC-with some others . Great football..........evert Friday night somewhere in the area. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Reynard said:

Your right putter, around 50/50.  TC owed the series in the early 2000s.  2006-2007 SC won 35-0 both games.  TC won 2008 20-0 where an incident happened that shouldn't have. ( seems to a regular occurrence when these 2 get together- both players and knot headed attendees). Away.........They will eventually play again. And somebody from 1 of the 2 sides will show their rear again..........and we'll do this all ............again.

To me the best football region ever in this area was when TC-SC-LA-MC-with some others . Great football..........evert Friday night somewhere in the area. 

I loved that region as well. I went to games nearly every weekend. Portland and York Institute were tough in that region as well.

I get dumber when I see what half of y'all say... trousdale has been a million times more successful than smith westmoreland and any other team around the area for years... you make fun of them cause their 30kids don't play in 3A/4a/or 5a? That makes anything you say from here on irrelevant. But anyways I'm tired of seeing y'all argue about 2 programs that don't belong in the same sentence with great programs like trousdale county. Smith Macon westmoreland etc... if y'all are ready to talk head knockers and stud athletes and updated stuff I'm ready. Someone tell me about the freshman #5 for Hartsville. Idk the records at the school but some may be in trouble before his career is done. Best player on the team and field period every game so far...

8 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

I get dumber when I see what half of y'all say... trousdale has been a million times more successful than smith westmoreland and any other team around the area for years... you make fun of them cause their 30kids don't play in 3A/4a/or 5a? That makes anything you say from here on irrelevant. But anyways I'm tired of seeing y'all argue about 2 programs that don't belong in the same sentence with great programs like trousdale county. Smith Macon westmoreland etc... if y'all are ready to talk head knockers and stud athletes and updated stuff I'm ready. Someone tell me about the freshman #5 for Hartsville. Idk the records at the school but some may be in trouble before his career is done. Best player on the team and field period every game so far...

Lay it onM'. Sportsman 

IMG_2653.GIF