GCA @ Cornersville

dawgswin

Several people pick these two teams in the top three with Fayetteville.  From what I've read they have played twice with Cornersville winning in two close games.  Although I'd like to see the little school from Williamson County pull this one off.  With the game being played at Cornserville it's going to be a tough one.  I'll stick with my local team and say GCA 35-28.       

I was at the Moore/Cornersville game Friday night and boy was I wrong! I'll be the first to admit my Blue Raiders were outmatched vs the Bulldogs. I am calling Cornersville to go undefeated in the region. There isn't a team as tough and athletic as Cornersville. The have a great combination of size, speed, experience and they are well coached. Some teams may play them close, but NONE will beat them. They are on a mission seems like

Cornersville 28 - GCA 7

19 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Hoping the dogs have a great game tonight. Ground and pound and leave no doubts. 

Sorry for not answering you back on our thread ole buddy, I've had a lot going on this past week and pushed for time. Good to see your bulldogs having a great year, keep it rolling over there I'll be keeping up!

• 1 month later...