Bledsoe @ Grundy

40 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Wow. Just from reading from all these posts things went bad to worse at Grundy the last few years. Haven't really kept up with grundy. 

Theres nothing to keep up with lol unless tate wins against a team like ezell harding then people like to worship him its ridiculous 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Bring them boys on down to SP get them a championship ring in the next 4 years probably multiple 

I second this motion. All they have to do is ask the other kids that have come down the mountain. This SP team is going to be solid the next several years. They still have some holes that need filling. 

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I second this motion. All they have to do is ask the other kids that have come down the mountain. This SP team is going to be solid the next several years. They still have some holes that need filling. 

Your probably right. One fact nobody can't deny is Grundy County is going nowhere and the sports programs have been set back ten years. Cross county and the Bass team are doing very well and I'm happy for those coaches and players. I don't keep up with golf, but I do know they a good man coaching them. 

2 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

Your probably right. One fact nobody can't deny is Grundy County is going nowhere and the sports programs have been set back ten years. Cross county and the Bass team are doing very well and I'm happy for those coaches and players. I don't keep up with golf, but I do know they a good man coaching them. 

When I was in school grundys girls basketball, men's basketball, baseball and football was all pretty competitive. Oh how the times change. I believe the girls basketball coach was Richards? Maybe? A older man that they eventually ousted I believe. 

On 9/2/2017 at 10:52 PM, Southtowner said:

I'll provide a free ride and breakfast.:hungry:

You know those coaches have screen shot this page or they're telling everyone about it because I've got calls from my friends about them crying on my brothers shoulder lmbo! Get ready southtower tssaa will be investigating you next lol.

1 minute ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

When I was in school grundys girls basketball, men's basketball, baseball and football was all pretty competitive. Oh how the times change. I believe the girls basketball coach was Richards? Maybe? A older man that they eventually ousted I believe. 

Coach Richards was a good man and coach. He retired, but I think he's coming back to help Kim woodlee. I hope so grundy county needs people like that. They just need to get rid of most the school board. Not all of them are bad. If they don't get rid of the football and baseball coaches we'll never get out of the gutter. What ever problems Bledsoe is having in football you'll have Friday in a live practice to correct it because if Grundy needs coaching to win well....... 3-20 should tell you all that you need to know about our coach now. He won't get the ball to his play makers because he's scared I'll prove him right. Good luck to the Bledsoe coaches and players and safe travels.

1 hour ago, Jnutz2 said:

Coach Richards was a good man and coach. He retired, but I think he's coming back to help Kim woodlee. I hope so grundy county needs people like that. They just need to get rid of most the school board. Not all of them are bad. If they don't get rid of the football and baseball coaches we'll never get out of the gutter. What ever problems Bledsoe is having in football you'll have Friday in a live practice to correct it because if Grundy needs coaching to win well....... 3-20 should tell you all that you need to know about our coach now. He won't get the ball to his play makers because he's scared I'll prove him right. Good luck to the Bledsoe coaches and players and safe travels.

I hope for a good game. I hear they have some playmakers if given the ball like you said. But I'm not sure I want to drive to grundy this Friday or go to Alcoa vs. Maryville. Leaning towards Alcoa to see an old friend from Bledsoe coaching at Alcoa. 

1 hour ago, Jnutz2 said:

You know those coaches have screen shot this page or they're telling everyone about it because I've got calls from my friends about them crying on my brothers shoulder lmbo! Get ready southtower tssaa will be investigating you next lol.

This is a message board. Who cares what they do. I know I don't care and I'm sure the Marion guys don't care as well. We're just a bunch of guys talking ball. LMBO