Bledsoe @ Grundy

3 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

i wanna start with I'm proud of my boys for playing hard and they'll show up next week a play hard every snap. Bledsoe wins this game by 35 because those coaches will make sure to screw it up. One thing is for sure, after today  the best players won't he the ball and Casey is making it a easy decision to transfer Ethan and Evan Of Grundy and not even feel bad about it.

Come on down pal. We are here waiting for you.. Go Pirates!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Can the leadership really be that bad or people just jumping on the witch hunt? I really have no idea. 

At this point I'm not sure where to even begin.....    He's 3-20   Could have been 4-6 or 5-5 last year , he went 1-9.   The Team exhibits same problems week to week as it did in his first ever outing.  Problems holding onto the football, tackling, blocking and continual poor special teams play.....       

From such  beginnings , who would have expected different.

Edited by ImaSavage

17 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

At this point I'm not sure where to even begin.....    He's 3-20   Could have been 4-6 or 5-5 last year , he went 1-9.   The Team exhibits same problems week to week as it did in his first ever outing.  Problems holding onto the football, tackling, blocking and continual poor special teams play.....       

From such  beginnings , who would have expected different.

Eight games in the season last year we were still getting illegal  substitution penalties. Yesterday after a time out they got one. Only thing I've noticed this is we're getting a lot of personal foul calls after the play. I'll go out on a limb a say that Grundy will probably change their offense again this week and my youngest son will get the blame like he did against East Hickman. 7 turnovers had nothing to do with it, but the attitude of one player did. Don't surprise me though because last year Ethan got me blame for grundy losing 96-18 after two games. Not one coach stood up for him. Me and Kevin Castro had to step in. I've all respect for that staff. Virgil and Brewer are the only ones that deserve respect 

10 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

From what I saw today, and knowing it'll happen again this week I have the right mind to let the boys take a break Friday and let them ride with me to watch MC and SP

That Coffelt man did that last year at a Marion County  playoff game and his kids was hooked. They was very excited  to wear that purple and white before the game was over. He said it was the best decision they had ever made for the kids.

Edited by warrior9294

4 hours ago, warrior9294 said:

That Coffelt man did that last year at a Marion County  playoff game and his kids was hooked. They was very excited  to wear that purple and white before the game was over. He said it was the best decision they had ever made for the kids.

Suprised too. He was the DC of Tate's MS squad, and a very intelligent football man. 

Edited by ImaSavage