McMinn Central @ Polk Co.

blitzinbuc

On 9/4/2017 at 0:02 AM, charger05 said:

I'm gonna say Polk gets their second...and it won't be that close. 

The stock in the 2017 Wildcats has went way down. They have a lot of issues and seem to be regressing. They have some really talented young players and several good juniors but this senior class isn't what I thought it could be. Those seniors have a few that seem like they couldn't care less about being on the field, and the younger guys are making all the plays. This team could be really good if it had some veterans that would take charge. Until I see something that changes my mind I won't pick this team to win another one. Hope they come out with a different outlook on Friday. Go Wildcats!

1 hour ago, MocoSportsFan said:

If Mcminn Central does not beat themselves then they should have a good opportunity in this one.  They have to start protecting the QB though.  He has ran for his life the first 3 contests.  Aside from putting their D in tough positions they are a pretty good defense.  My prediction is Mcminn Central 27 Polk County 21 

Accurate post,  Hopefully offense will be able to control line of scrimmage, giving defense some time.  Seemed last week as soon as Defense ran off the field, they were going back on.