South Pittsburg vs Lipscomb (Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Tvts said:

I just don't believe there is any way a 0and5 team going to come close to making a game out of this one. Sounds like another easy game.

I try not to look at their overall record. I saw some news highlights from Friday night. That #21 they have is a great player. Overall, the team looks a little bigger than the others we have seen this season. 

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I try not to look at their overall record. I saw some news highlights from Friday night. That #21 they have is a great player. Overall, the team looks a little bigger than the others we have seen this season. 

It won't surprise me to see a running clock in this game. Just have that feeling.

1 hour ago, bigchief said:

Lipscomb has struggled offensively the last two years. They had two key injuries Friday night that could make it worse for them. They will be last in the D2AA middle region.

1 hour ago, bigchief said:

Lipscomb has struggled offensively the last two years. They had two key injuries Friday night that could make it worse for them. They will be last in the D2AA middle region.

I take it you're from Nashville? Were the injuries ones that would keep them from playing this week? Who got injured? I saw some news clips. They have some good players. 

Edited by TheAmbassador