Marion vs. Tyner

powerp

9 minutes ago, 10bears said:

I just don't remember our fan base with hundreds of posts after the lights went out.  Not much to say we got beat but if you want to keep beating your chest for days I guess that's your choice.  I don't think we are as bad as we looked and we will hopefully improve as the season goes.  As for tyner they haven't changed plenty of athletes.

Yall had plenty to say after the lights went out.  The thing is we didn't go off and hide or change our names.  Beat my chest for days?   Been chest beating 10 of the last 12 years.  :)

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall had plenty to say after the lights went out.  The thing is we didn't go off and hide or change our names.  Beat my chest for days?   Been chest beating 10 of the last 12 years.  :)

You had 10 fans in the stadium after the lights went out.  Your announcer left.  You have more post game post than pre game posts this year bc you won. The few MC fans that did post this year admitted we got beat but really nobody has been on this site all year much.  We have a much harder schedule than you and are moving on trying to get better.

Just now, 10bears said:

You had 10 fans in the stadium after the lights went out.  Your announcer left.  You have more post game post than pre game posts this year bc you won. The few MC fans that did post this year admitted we got beat but really nobody has been on this site all year much.  We have a much harder schedule than you and are moving on trying to get better.

You have some valid points and some that aren't true either. It is true our annnouncer and a lot of fans left that year. We were told the game wasn't going to finish until the next day. It was suppose to take 3-4 hours to fix the transformer. The Marion fans did admit they were soundly beaten. This is also true. Marion County having a much harder schedule? It's a little tougher overall I will give you that much, but Whitwell, Lipscomb, Goodpasture, Marion, and Sequatchie were our 5 tough games coming in this season. Tyner has athletes, but they aren't good. Rhea County is down, but still pretty good. Coalfield should be the team to beat in 1A. Loudon is an average team as well. Our schedule is plenty tough. Oh yea, we also had to play the dang #1 ranked team in 2A last week. Good luck this week vs a Tyner team that won't be coached worth a durn. 

1 hour ago, 10bears said:

What kind of mess is this? You trying to hide over here and talk about one of Griders transformers blowing? Do you really want to talk about what you jailhouse fellars have done? I garuntee you that durn scoreboard operator was in a hurry.  He about cut it off before the game was over.  You better tell that Mathis man to have them boys lift dime weights this week so they can get real strong.  You fellars got man handled Friday.  You think im joking but im not. 

This is an interesting game. I'm  curious to see how jasper responds after Friday night. Even though the warriors have 2 losses they've lost to highly ranked opponents and they still have a great shot of winning their division. I think coach Mathis has his work cut out for him this week. I don't think the warriors are as good as they have been in the past, but I'd never count them out over a few tough losses. If they learn from these mistakes and I'm sure they will it'll only make them stronger, and prepare them for another playoff run.

2 hours ago, 10bears said:

10bears, Us fellers jest wondering? You says, "really nobody has been on this site all year much" Seems to us that indicates you fellers is subterranean or that #1 Funny City poll is spot on with all them closet folkes! Leastways, glad to see a SP feller still straight, congrats. Next, when is you going to come back home? Going to be some fun times ahead. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

You fellars better buckle up your chin straps because here comes some truth.

MC should win this one pretty good if that ol Mathis man stops running the same 3 plays. MC's defense has to step up and be the defense they are capable of being. The defense has not been wrapping up like they should and it has been just awful in MC. There needs to be some changes in MC and I say it will have to be soon because them Warriors fans are not happy ( at least the few I have talked to ).

38 minutes ago, TheOlMan said:

MC should win this one pretty good if that ol Mathis man stops running the same 3 plays. MC's defense has to step up and be the defense they are capable of being. The defense has not been wrapping up like they should and it has been just awful in MC. There needs to be some changes in MC and I say it will have to be soon because them Warriors fans are not happy ( at least the few I have talked to ).

If you  all are getting rid of your coaches--we will gladly take them at Grundy.

6 minutes ago, bwhite1965 said:

If you  all are getting rid of your coaches--we will gladly take them at Grundy.

I garuntee you them jailhouse fellars change coaches about every two years.  I aint joking either.  Question for your Jasperlites.  When is the last class that went through all four years work the same coach? 

Edited by Roy Dillard

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you them jailhouse fellars change coaches about every two years.  I aint joking either.  Question for your Jasperlites.  When is the last class that went through all four years work the same coach? 

Roy, I guarantee you us Grundy fellas would love a change here about every two years with this coach. I aint a joking either.

1 hour ago, TheOlMan said:

You think Marion is going to get better coaching? They have a good head coach. People need to leave him alone. 

• Like 1