Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

23 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback by mercy rule. Greenback has just as much of a chance to get to Cookeville as anyone in the east. They are just as good as Coalfield if not better. 

You're the funniest poster on here in the last couple days. Mercy rule? Very bold statement. The only thing related to mercy will be when you post Saturday saying, "Mercy me, was I wrong, that GCA team can play!"

Edited by RamTough41

2 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

You're the funniest poster on here in the last couple days. Mercy rule? Very bold statement. The only thing related to mercy will be when you post Saturday saying, "Mercy me, was I wrong, that GCA team can play!"

Bass is a 'hedge' manager.  It's that time of year where he works another team from the East in as a possible front runner.  Two is better than one.  

5 minutes ago, gcapride said:

He's wrong WAY more than he's right. This will be one of those "wrong" games. I'm a homer, been a homer for 16 years, will always be a homer, so I'll take my Rams in this American Rules Tackle Football contest. Don't shy away 41, it's time to lay it out there. 

You got one thing right..You ARE a Homer now let the big boys play and go get a doughtnut DOOHH!

3 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Haha! Good to see you chiming in Tom. Maybe we'll get to meet up again the day after Thanksgiving! You still have family in the shadows of our church steeple?

You must be some type of homo!Alaways wanting to meet up behind the bleachers.I know it ant to whup nobody because ive seen you!LITTLE PERSON you and Raven need to have a midget wrestling match!LOL