Milan @ Huntingdon The Dog and Pony Show

ZEBRA35

huntingdon offense is hard to stop, but we got the ball to start the second half and moved it down field and couldn't score Next time we got the ball the same thing.Moved the ball but couldn't stick it in. But our defense really shut Milan out in the second half. dogs were tired and I don't know if 8 was hurt but he looked like he didn't want to be on the field. STANGS need to beat Wayne Co and win the region and play at home in all the playoffs!

17 minutes ago, mhsbd89 said:

Huntingdon won every facet. And should walk to Cookeville easily.  Morris is just too stubborn this year by not playing the right personnel.  20 NEVER comes out of the game on offense if im calling plays. And 12 gets eay more touches

I agree 100% on personnel. You've got to incorporate all of the athletes you have on the field at once. #8 & #20 were never on the field at the same time that I'm aware of, offensively. They aren't the only ones by any means. #1 and #12 are others that stand out. Way too predictable. On a side note, I think Willis #8 for Huntingdon is special. That kid is always around the ball making plays.

Congrats to Huntingdon on a big win, sounds like y'all are clicking on all cylinders in every phase of the game. WC has a tough task ahead in this game this year as the injuries just keep piling up, had 9 starters on the sidelines tonight injured, six coming into the game and three more went out.  WC will have to have a great week of planning and filling the holes with the younger boys to stay in it

Edited by wildcat89