Milan @ Huntingdon The Dog and Pony Show

ZEBRA35

11 hours ago, KrisKringleberry said:

Milan was much better than Huntingdon last year its just that simple. Did they run the score up on us, yes no doubt about it. 

"running up the score" is a debatable topic....was Milan supposed to knee down the ball every snap with their 2's and 3's in the game?.

Edited by cofo

12 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

No disrepect but Huntingdon beat themselves last yr. 1 blocked punt after rolling the snap 2 pick 6s a couple fumbles etc etc. Any time you do that against a good team they will make you pay. Milan was clearly the better team last year. A couple years ago at Milan the Mustangs put a running clock on a Milan team missing a  couple key starters. Hope both teams come in to Friday night healthy and leave the same way

When team scores 60+ on team you don't beat yourself. 

This will be a slobber knocker of a football game. Really debating on driving by our stadium and heading to Huntingdon to watch this game. Only problem is I think I could burst into flames going to a Huntingdon game over a Dresden game. Really no idea who will win but leaning toward Milan. I'll be a Huntingdon fan if they go farther than my Lion's come playoff time. I really hate saying that in public.................

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

This will be a slobber knocker of a football game. Really debating on driving by our stadium and heading to Huntingdon to watch this game. Only problem is I think I could burst into flames going to a Huntingdon game over a Dresden game. Really no idea who will win but leaning toward Milan. I'll be a Huntingdon fan if they go farther than my Lion's come playoff time. I really hate saying that in public.................

This might sound strange but I don't think this one wi'll be close!!!!It's gonna come down to speed or size!!!If Milan can push them around and control the gaps Milan by 17,that being I'd the Stangs burners get space then flip that prediction!!So what did I actually predict ?Not a thing!!!!!!