Milan @ Huntingdon The Dog and Pony Show

ZEBRA35

I'm gonna go against some and say Milan by 3!Reasoning is Milan is physical and if the win the trenches this is gonna be a gut it out grind it out game!!!!Best believe if my Golden Tide wasn't travelling to put a whoopin on some Lions I sure would love to see this one!!!Ug this kills me but Dawgs go get it done for the county felllas!!!Go Dawgs and as always ROLL TIDE !!!!

42 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I'm gonna go against some and say Milan by 3!Reasoning is Milan is physical and if the win the trenches this is gonna be a gut it out grind it out game!!!!Best believe if my Golden Tide wasn't travelling to put a whoopin on some Lions I sure would love to see this one!!!Ug this kills me but Dawgs go get it done for the county felllas!!!Go Dawgs and as always ROLL TIDE !!!!

You know you enjoyed saying that. Probably smiling as you typed that. :)

This thread has been too quiet. Let's get some smack going. Milan gonna spank that tail Stanks!!!

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

For a split second I started to make a crack on your kid but then I realized that was pretty darn funny. I would've laughed too!!

She's a band member for PHS and has tons of Milan band friends,it's all fun to them butdawgs and goldenshowers as they say !!!!I die when they all get together at Ritz cinema!!!!

I know all about the 2 stud running backs. Who's running the show under center? Is he a threat to throw/run? How are the Milan receivers? I expect Morris to line right up and run right at the Mustang defense. This is one of Huntingdon smallest teams size wise in years but one of the fastest in a long time. You know the old saying....speed kills

Edited by ZEBRA35