Wayne Co @ Mount Pleasant

wildcat89

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/19/2017 at 9:00 PM, wildcat89 said:

Didn't mean to offend you but what I was talking about was my opinion on the game. WC had two interceptions, two or maybe three lost fumbles and a ton of missed tackles. That's just not how this team plays, very bad night for the boys in black. This, to me, was one of those games people talk about nothing could go their way, WC couldn't have won the coin flip with a two headed coin. What I'm trying to say is I've watched these boys play since they were 4 years old and they're better than they showed, it was just one of those nights. Now on the flip side, I still think Riverside has a really good team and will finish this year like they've started and that's with wins. I'm sure y'all could sit on the other side and point out stuff that you feel yalls team could have done better. Like I said no disrespect intended, didn't mean to come off that way and good luck to y'all 

Didn't offend me. I was just wondering what you meant. Now I see what you were talking about. I wish WC the best from here on out. 

7 hours ago, junglefan said:

Attitude adjustments this week with some players being held out of this game or part of the game. Only one still injured that i know of but he has been out since game 1. Play hard and we believing in a victory!

Go Tigers!

We haven't had that issue this year as in times past with attitude adjustments. We too nice! Good luck to y'all as far as no injuries. 

13 hours ago, junglefan said:

Attitude adjustments this week with some players being held out of this game or part of the game. Only one still injured that i know of but he has been out since game 1. Play hard and we believing in a victory!

Go Tigers!

And rightfully so. It was sorely needed and called for. Proud that Coach Bradley grabbed the bulls by the horns and turned them around and back into Tigers!...

And Very Proud of the game play tonight by the young Tigers showing that they Can Keep their Composure and put together 4 qtrs of good game play!

We all knew they could do it, but it was up to the boys to pull it together, and they did tonight.!

Always happy to be proven wrong by them!

GO TIGERS!

MP.... 32

WC.... 14

Final

Edited by Big Bigby

First I wanna say congrats to mtp on the win, they played a good ballgame tonight and played with a lot of discipline, I don't think they had a single penalty. As for WC, I don't know if this season will turn around or not with all the injuries. I counted nine starters on the sidelines, had six out coming into the game and added three more to the list tonight and most play both sides of the ball. You can't compete with that many injuries when playing good teams, especially in 1A. Once again congrats to mtp, if y'all play the rest of the year the way y'all played tonight then you'll have a very successful season, good luck the rest of the way

Hopefully we get it turned around. Very disappointed in out play tonight especially up front on both sides of the ball. What I thought would be the strongest point has turned out the last couple of game is not. I know these boys are better than what's happening. All positions need to improve. I don't know what to say about the injury situation. Nine starters that contribute????? What in the world is going on there???MTP played pretty spotless tonight. Congrats to the Tigers! Pretty clean game on penalties and won the turnover battle 4-1. Also, I lost count of how many times they stopped us inside the twenty. Two different series had goal line stands. They just outplayed us and the better team won tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Rings said:

Hopefully we get it turned around. Very disappointed in out play tonight especially up front on both sides of the ball. What I thought would be the strongest point has turned out the last couple of game is not. I know these boys are better than what's happening. All positions need to improve. I don't know what to say about the injury situation. Nine starters that contribute????? What in the world is going on there???MTP played pretty spotless tonight. Congrats to the Tigers! Pretty clean game on penalties and won the turnover battle 4-1. Also, I lost count of how many times they stopped us inside the twenty. Two different series had goal line stands. They just outplayed us and the better team won tonight. 

I agree with the need to get better at every position, to many boys having to play positions they haven't played before but they'll get it together

5 minutes ago, Rings said:

And another thing, I still don't know exactly what happened on the punt that mtp picked up and ran back to about the seven yard line but that seemed like it let the air out of our boys. Don't know why our player didn't touch the ball and down it

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

I agree with the need to get better at every position, to many boys having to play positions they haven't played before but they'll get it together

The problem that's coming into play now, is doubt. WC has had a luxury of getting into our opponents head before the ball is snapped. I'm afraid we're losing some of that and we've got some kids questioning themselves. MTP was the better team tonight. But I've got to remind myself, 9 starters. What kind of magic can our coaches come up with to replace that. Coaches have some motivating to do and yes, we can turn this around.  

7 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

And another thing, I still don't know exactly what happened on the punt that mtp picked up and ran back to about the seven yard line but that seemed like it let the air out of our boys. Don't know why our player didn't touch the ball and down it

The gunners were young subs that prolly didn't know any better? They got it to the one. Just saying.