Wayne Co @ Mount Pleasant

wildcat89

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

I think every player and fan is! Riverside is having a good year and to me they're a good football team, but I still think WC beat themselves last week and that's what made it so tough to swallow 

Agree 100%. It's time to step up. Mt Pleasant presents a good challenge to us, but in the end we take care of business. I would like to see us come out and play physical, injury free football. It wouldn't be too bad to show a little emotion as well. We haven't had a personal foul called on us this year. Not asking for one. We just got a bunch of nice kids. Don't get me wrong, I don't want anybody to get hurt, but it's time to be physical within the rules. I'm for one ready for a cat fight this Friday night!

58 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

I think every player and fan is! Riverside is having a good year and to me they're a good football team, but I still think WC beat themselves last week and that's what made it so tough to swallow 

This could be a good game if MP eliminates their mistakes. They have some good athletes but kill their self with penalties or turnovers. Good luck to both. I expect WC to win but have to root for our region team. 

89 hope your son is having a great year. Hope you and family are doing well ole friend. 

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

This could be a good game if MP eliminates their mistakes. They have some good athletes but kill their self with penalties or turnovers. Good luck to both. I expect WC to win but have to root for our region team. 

89 hope your son is having a great year. Hope you and family are doing well ole friend. 

Thanks, hope all is well on your end and hope your boys can keep the good year going

1 hour ago, ZEBRA35 said:

It won't be the only one this year.....

May not, got six games left, could lose them all, could go 1-5 with the only remaining win coming at Huntingdon, could win all 6. The difference in WC and Huntington is attitude. One hint of a good team and good season and y'all start making room for a gold ball, over here it's one game at a time so we will focus on mtp for now but remember in a few weeks when we come to Huntingdon as an underdog, it won't be the first time, 3-0....