Oakland @ Blackman

SEVEN

This is the epitome of what HS Football represents.  2 great teams in the same county to go at it, it's special for all involved. Enjoy it, respect it, cherish it & know it isn't over either way till the State Champion is crowned.  Proud of the representation of the quality in the county on both sides. With that said...Go Blaze!

9 hours ago, Aaron3946 said:

This is the epitome of what HS Football represents.  2 great teams in the same county to go at it, it's special for all involved. Enjoy it, respect it, cherish it & know it isn't over either way till the State Champion is crowned.  Proud of the representation of the quality in the county on both sides. With that said...Go Blaze!

Proud of what RuCo represents in the HS football world here in Tn.  Even Oakland, but for gosh sakes don't tell. MTF, OR TomPatriot... orAlwaysAPtriot for that matter.  This will be a slobberknockin,I-tooth loosnin,D-cleating snot flingin, schoolyard stompin that takes me back to my days in west Texas  High School football.  C,MON ...LETS GO BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Blaze45

54 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Proud of what RuCo represents in the HS football world here in Tn.  Even Oakland, but for gosh sakes don't tell. MTF, OR TomPatriot... orAlwaysAPtriot for that matter.  This will be a slobberknockin,I-tooth loosnin,D-cleating snot flingin, schoolyard stompin that takes me back to my days in west Texas  High School football.  C,MON ...LETS GO BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I completely agree!!! I meet parents all over the place, even in Florida this past summer, who are from other parts of the Southeast and different parts of Tennessee. The conversation usually turns to high school football when I say I'm from Murfreesboro, Tn. They always seem to know about Maryville and RuCo football. Makes me proud to be a tiny part of that.

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

You can't fool me B45, I got a Oakland hoodie & hat for ya when you decide to embrace who you are. As for the game, it's like my old man used to say "best keep the woman & children home for this one"

12 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

You can't fool me B45, I got a Oakland hoodie & hat for ya when you decide to embrace who you are. As for the game, it's like my old man used to say "best keep the woman & children home for this one"

Thats alright.... I have some Don Johnson pants and skinny tie  from 1986- 87 High school yeas  I think I would rather wear.... I would consider a mullet first...

I for one will admit to buying an Oakland Hoodie for the Maryville game last year.  I had not dressed warm enough and was about frozen.  Daughter in law got it from me when the Clone was home for Christmas.  I think it was to mostly get back at the clone for still wearing his R'dale football shorts around the house.

I have the feeling these two teams will meet again when it gets COLD!  I may need to have the daughter in law mail me my hoodie back................NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......still got a couple R'dale ones!

Nothing like wearing a third teams colors.  LOL

2 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I for one will admit to buying an Oakland Hoodie for the Maryville game last year.  I had not dressed warm enough and was about frozen.  Daughter in law got it from me when the Clone was home for Christmas.  I think it was to mostly get back at the clone for still wearing his R'dale football shorts around the house.

I have the feeling these two teams will meet again when it gets COLD!  I may need to have the daughter in law mail me my hoodie back................NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......still got a couple R'dale ones!

Nothing like wearing a third teams colors.  LOL

You were just doing your patriotic duty, LOD. Only a commie hates the Patriots

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

You were just doing your patriotic duty, LOD. Only a commie hates the Patriots

I had that covered in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, and Iraq.................TWICE!  I did get to see a couple of real Patriot missiles fired though to knock out a couple of scuds.  I was REAL thankful for them!!!!!

We will not talk about them other places I wasn't 'REALLY' at to shoot at folks.  LOL