GCA comes back to Happy Valley !

Great win for GCA!  Unfortunately had a bad experience with a Warrior fan sitting on the visitor's side.  He accused me of laughing when the QB went down which never happened and proceeded to call me an A-hole.  I'm sure he didn't like my assessment of the officiating but quite frankly there was no excuse for him sitting on visitor's side. I consider that bad sportsmanship which also happened last time we visited HV.  I wish the best for the QB and hope his injury is not serious.

Got to visit with some of the boys from way up high on Roan Mtn. tonight. Always good talking football with  those guys. Hard fought game by HV. They were on the ropes early and came back off the mat swinging. You guys have a really good team and your hospitality was very much appreciated. Good luck moving forward. This game will help you guys in the long run. Hope the injured QB recovers quickly. That was a hard hit on the turf. 

3 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Got to visit with some of the boys from way up high on Roan Mtn. tonight. Always good talking football with  those guys. Hard fought game by HV. They were on the ropes early and came back off the mat swinging. You guys have a really good team and your hospitality was very much appreciated. Good luck moving forward. This game will help you guys in the long run. Hope the injured QB recovers quickly. That was a hard hit on the turf. 

Got my 5 dollars worth. Both teams fought to the bitter end. Nice chatting with you fellers ,good guys. Hope Sams is OK, He,s a really good player and HV  would miss him in a HUGE way.

1 hour ago, Dadof3Idgets said:

Great win for GCA!  Unfortunately had a bad experience with a Warrior fan sitting on the visitor's side.  He accused me of laughing when the QB went down which never happened and proceeded to call me an A-hole.  I'm sure he didn't like my assessment of the officiating but quite frankly there was no excuse for him sitting on visitor's side. I consider that bad sportsmanship which also happened last time we visited HV.  I wish the best for the QB and hope his injury is not serious.

I was close by you and heard ourselves. There were quite a few HV fans mingled in with all the GCA visiting fans. Sad that happened.

19 hours ago, gcapride said:

Nope, haven't been saving it. Just decided to look into it a little further and wasn't really surprised to see what I found. Cherokean would be proud of me for those stats, by the way. 

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program....

Really looking forward to the game tonight. HV has a big line, on both sides of the ball. Very impressive running back and a good QB. Look forward to seeing how we match up with the Warriors.  

Did I miss something...haha...jk. You have learned well, grasshopper.

10 minutes ago, cherokean said:

Did I miss something...haha...jk. You have learned well, grasshopper.

Just stealing a page from your book, buddy! You do a great job keeping all of us up to date on the history of Greenback Football. 

I was hoping you'd catch my mention of you! Nothing slides by you, haha! Good luck next week, gonna be a tough one. 

29 minutes ago, pujo said:

Got my 5 dollars worth. Both teams fought to the bitter end. Nice chatting with you fellers ,good guys. Hope Sams is OK, He,s a really good player and HV  would miss him in a HUGE way.

Good catching up with you, too. I know we were the lesser of two evils tonight, but I'm glad we took down the greater of the two evils! Hope that put a smile on a few faces up there!

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Fans sitting on the visitors side are just looking for trouble.   Old king knows how villains think :)

They're certainly NOT very smart when there are plenty of seats on the other side. Those folks were there early too, so it was completely an "in your face" move. Its a good thing Idgits is a nice guy...... Some team's fan base might not be so easy-going.