Riverside Panthers Travel to Waverly Tiger Town

@38320

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riversides QB I think is the one that played when their starter was out last year and hes a good athlete that makes good decisions. They also have other returning players that can play. My opinion is that Waverly O is more dangerous than last year. With loosing 9 seniors on defense I was worried about how we would get that unit up to par but its looking like they are coming together and gaining confidence each week. I think if we don't give up too many freebies on kickoffs the Tigers will come out on top. Safe travels for Riverside and hope for an injury free game!

4 hours ago, @38320 said:

Injury free to both sides. Waverly is always a good host -  plenty of parking, easy in easy out. Riverside heavy dogs, but coming to play ball. 

I wish we would add to our visitor bleachers some day but they have been like that since I was in school back in the stone age. Not many schools have alot of seating for the visitors especially for the big games. 

2 hours ago, Tigers6056 said:

I wish we would add to our visitor bleachers some day but they have been like that since I was in school back in the stone age. Not many schools have alot of seating for the visitors especially for the big games. 

Yea it's been like that for along time. Fairview and Scott's Hill is some of my favorite places to play great view and seating. 

Finally...I swear it takes an act of congress to get an email account now. I've been on the T Before but I couldn't get n under my old  account . Anyway to the game. Vandy no one is saying ya not the real deal. Lot of impressive numbers ya have put up. Riverside is a good team even though they still haven't played no where near their best game yet. N they will have to have that game if they hope to compete  w the Tigers. Hope for a good game