Tornadoes travel to TCA

fallguy17

7 minutes ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

I see what you did there...Good night Big Ed...Hope to see y'all again in the playoffs...Hope them big ole Adamsville boys don't beat up on little ole UC in a few weeks...See I can do it to...LoL

Like I said. Learning from the experts. Night night 

14 hours ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

Wasn't WBBJ...The internet guys...Guess they are morons too...

Internet video streaming is not television. You have to distinguish between the two as there is a difference. As far as the two who do those games, they were obviously incorrect if they said it was a two game suspension for 42.  You should have listened to the radio instead.  There are certain advantages to being old as dirt. We know about things.

36 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Internet video streaming is not television. You have to distinguish between the two as there is a difference. As far as the two who do those games, they were obviously incorrect if they said it was a two game suspension for 42.  You should have listened to the radio instead.  There are certain advantages to being old as dirt. We know about things.

Ok...I'll turn to you for all things Jackson sports...

16 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Can't leave it alone. All of the underlining digs. The stands were not full?  Our high school has 230 kids. I guess you expect neyland stadium. As far as the online coverage with JEA. That is two 20 year old kids. So let's take that to the bank for their insight and coverage. I have underwear that has seen more football. Swo has asked to pull it back but some of you want keep digging. You have been there before act like it. Swo I respect you. You say it like it is and you were the one that had the stuff to come meet us as posted on the T. Give it a rest   You won , congrats. Move on to the next game. We are. 

Just observations.  Sorry about 230 school enrollment and it's ability to fill the stands.  We have that problem as well in smaller games, but not against big games with both ranked in top 10 and playoff seeding at stake.  I guess with the 1.8 multiplier for private schools makes it difficult.  Now that is an underlying dig. Prior post were observations and I did give props for facilities, team speed and running attack.

I agree on the statements about the internet feed for the local tv station. The broadcasters were young but entertaining. Sometimes they knew what they were talking about, sometimes not. The on the field reporter surely was energetic. 

Hope the injured players get well soon. Good luck rest of season. We might see each other in playoffs. We'll see. 

Edited by Atlas

7 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Just observations.  Sorry about 230 school enrollment and it's ability to fill the stands.  We have that problem as well in smaller games, but not against big games with both ranked in top 10 and playoff seeding at stake.  I guess with the 1.8 multiplier for private schools makes it difficult.  Now that is an underlying dig. Prior post were observations and I did give props for facilities, team speed and running attack.

I agree on the statements about the internet feed for the local tv station. The broadcasters were young but entertaining. Sometimes they knew what they were talking about, sometimes not. The on the field reporter surely was energetic. 

Hope the injured players get well soon. Good luck rest of season. We might see each other in playoffs. We'll see. 

Good one. Don't really have comeback. You got me.  

17 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

We never said game was closer than the score. We know we got manhandled up the middle against our freshman down lineman. What I can't understand is with all the tradition that UC has, why do y'all have to be stroked about how good y'all are. Did y'all not get enough hugs as kids?  

wee, wee, wee.  FYI, we actually had a freshman or two playing on the line.  Don't start cryin' because your seniors or juniors are out or ended up out due to injuries and that's what beat you !   Can't help you only dress 26 on game night.  Don't you have more kids in the school ?  enough said.  Have a great day.

10 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

wee, wee, wee.  FYI, we actually had a freshman or two playing on the line.  Don't start cryin' because your seniors or juniors are out or ended up out due to injuries and that's what beat you !   Can't help you only dress 26 on game night.  Don't you have more kids in the school ?  enough said.  Have a great day.

Only takes one jack wagon  to make everyone else look bad. Do you want to see the tape on how one of our players got put out of the game?