Lewis vs Forest

ddaddy

23 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

This is a complete joke! This game is a joke! LC should be playing 3A at least (I know enrollment says otherwise). Somehow they always find themselves in a weak districts playing small schools. That is why LC is always put out of the playoffs by the second round, most of the time it's the first round. 

Playing Collinwood and Waynesboro and then getting beat by Scottshill? Proud program. I wish they would play us.

I'm a WC fan, and I can tell you straight up they haven't played us in years and have refused to do so. Would have loved to play them!

44 minutes ago, Rings said:

I'm a WC fan, and I can tell you straight up they haven't played us in years and have refused to do so. Would have loved to play them!

You do not know what you are talking about. I assure you that over the years both schools have tried to work it out, but it didn't happen. 

23 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

This is a complete joke! This game is a joke! LC should be playing 3A at least (I know enrollment says otherwise). Somehow they always find themselves in a weak districts playing small schools. That is why LC is always put out of the playoffs by the second round, most of the time it's the first round. 

Playing Collinwood and Waynesboro and then getting beat by Scottshill? Proud program. I wish they would play us.

You are an idiot my friend. LC enrollment is 460 as we speak and most every school on the schedule has more students. Why should the play AAA? Because they have averaged 8 wins per year over the last 30 years? 

12 hours ago, ddaddy said:

You are an idiot my friend. LC enrollment is 460 as we speak and most every school on the schedule has more students. Why should the play AAA? Because they have averaged 8 wins per year over the last 30 years? 

Just let it go ddaddy...the only way to argue with an idiot is to get on a level that he understands, then he'll beat you with experience.

• Like 1

LOL TT, good one. 

#9 the QB was a heck of an athlete. Fast. LC seemed to not use him too much. He was all world. 

Forrest had about 400 turnovers in the first 5 min. The skies opened up and all the QBs who had thrown the most picks in history joined together in an angelic choir and exclaimed "WTF"

Bad penalties again (refs were fair, no complaints)

Bad turnovers. Ended with 1000 or so. 

This team is not ready yet. They will be tho. No Chinese fire drill needed. Win out and go to the playoffs.  

It was not a pretty game to watch. I said at halftime, whoever lost the game would be sick when they watched game tape on Saturday. One benefited from about 8 turnovers for the game, one turning it over 8 times. I think they combined for 12 turnovers in the game.

Lewis County's defense was pushed around more than any game this year, but when backed up defending the goal line they held firm and kept the Rockets out of the end zone on two occasions that started with 1st and goal inside the 5.

Looking ahead, the challenge that Forrest gave up front will serve the Panther defensive line well. And I have no doubt the Rockets will make the playoffs and could present problems in the right matchup.