Alcoa travels to Northview Academy

BCsportsfan

The F5 Tornadoes will be tracking up Boyds Creek to Kodak to face the Cougars.

I look forward to seeing the "new kid on the block". I heard it is a beautiful stadium and view of the mountains. 

I also like to see Alcoa continue to get the younger players more development time. There is some real good talent that can help the F5 to make a strong push back to Cookeville. 

5 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

The F5 Tornadoes will be tracking up Boyds Creek to Kodak to face the Cougars.

I look forward to seeing the "new kid on the block". I heard it is a beautiful stadium and view of the mountains. 

I also like to see Alcoa continue to get the younger players more development time. There is some real good talent that can help the F5 to make a strong push back to Cookeville. 

Prolly gonna be a little beat up after last weeks game. That’s how Greeneville was after the Science Hill game. Good luck to Alcoa! 

Hope to see you guys in Cookeville when we BOTH play! 

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Prolly gonna be a little beat up after last weeks game. That’s how Greeneville was after the Science Hill game. Good luck to Alcoa! 

Hope to see you guys in Cookeville when we BOTH play! 

Not sayin that I like the fact of being beat up, however, there is a bunch of younger talent that may have the opportunity to shine. We had, at least, 3 freshmen play Friday night. One of them got the pick to end the game and another one was standing beside him as he made the play. Not sure if #98 (freshman) was on the field during that play, but he played on both sides of the ball all night. Got at least two /three more that should see much more playing time moving forward.. can you say "LOADED"...:hungry:

4 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Not sayin that I like the fact of being beat up, however, there is a bunch of younger talent that may have the opportunity to shine. We had, at least, 3 freshmen play Friday night. One of them got the pick to end the game and another one was standing beside him as he made the play. Not sure if #98 (freshman) was on the field during that play, but he played on both sides of the ball all night. Got at least two /three more that should see much more playing time moving forward.. can you say "LOADED"...:hungry:

You guys are looking good! 

But however I’m sure Anderson County would smoke Alcoa. I mean they already have us beat and we haven’t even played. Lol