Dresden verses South Fulton (I think)

ysoangry

56 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Been waiting all week for someone to start this thread. Does Dresden rebound from the loss to Trenton or does South Fulton get the W? I think Dresden gets back to business myself. Is Crawford playing this week? Anyone Anyone?????

Please everyone calm down lol!The lions did not drop the football program from a loss to a great Golden Tide team!!!Matter of fact y'all better watch in in 1A the rest of this year but even more next year!!!!Lions 42 SF 14

LIONS are not afraid, and to the best of my memory it had always been a battle between us and the Mustangs. We won a few they won a few. I hear they are really good this year and can't wait to meet up. We are getting some players back don't know how much they will play but they are back, which is good. LIONS get the WIN this week. Have already forgotten about last week game.

37 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Sure wish Dresdung wasnt afraid to play the Stangs! That was a good butt whippin every year! Maybe in 7 or 8 more weeks???

That's what I love about Huntingdung fans. They are the loudest bunch on the internet until they have one injury that sidelines the season. Then nothing but crickets.......... 

11 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Been waiting all week for someone to start this thread. Does Dresden rebound from the loss to Trenton or does South Fulton get the W? I think Dresden gets back to business myself. Is Crawford playing this week? Anyone Anyone?????

No thread started? What's this? Late Monday evening/early Tues I put up this thread. Only one reply to it since then though. Lack of CoachT board activity this year is.. how shall I say this... uhm, curious & intriguing. But oh well, it is what it is.

13 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

No thread started? What's this? Late Monday evening/early Tues I put up this thread. Only one reply to it since then though. Lack of CoachT board activity this year is.. how shall I say this... uhm, curious & intriguing. But oh well, it is what it is.

My bad Hevy..... Didn't mean to double thread us. Haven't been on the T as much as normal lately.