Whitwell

Indian

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let  me ask you a question. Why do you think these Grundy boys is moving away from that heep of mess? That Tate man was too scared to play Grider this year. You think im joking but im not. 

I don't blame them one bit for moving. It's just sad for the kids whose parents don't have the opportunity to up and move. If they did we might not have 11 players. Tate says Vic and Mathis didn't want to play us.

Just now, bwhite1965 said:

I don't blame them one bit for moving. It's just sad for the kids whose parents don't have the opportunity to up and move. If they did we might not have 11 players. Tate says Vic and Mathis didn't want to play us.

I think Grundy should have to play all the valley schools. SP, Marion, and Whitwell should all be scheduled. As for this hazing deal. I hope they get it all figured out and the kids go on about their season. Special seasons like this one don't come around often in Whitwell. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, bwhite1965 said:

I garuntee you that Tate man is full of mess. I garuntee you I would rather play them Grundy boys than have to ride all the way to Atlanta next year for that game that Grider got our boys down there.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that Tate man is full of mess. I garuntee you I would rather play them Grundy boys than have to ride all the way to Atlanta next year for that game that Grider got our boys down there.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I heard both the Atlanta games will be played at Beene Stadium.

11 hours ago, bwhite1965 said:

The tate man is full of jibberish. He didn't won't to play us because he would have got put in the half a hundred club.