Wayne Co @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

I just don't see anyone stopping Pearson and company from scoring and they have a very good D so it will be hard for anyone to match them. Pearson is throwing the ball better than he ever has I'd say and he's running stronger than ever(that says a lot). The way he just sheds tacklers is reminiscent of Yates from Dresden last season.  All the respect in the world for Wayne Co. but Huntingdon should win this one going away. 

44 minutes ago, junglefan said:

Rematch? They have to go through Region 5 to get that. Good luck to them this week though. 

IF Wayne County can get all their starters back then they will beat the teams in region 5 and play Huntingdon again in the quarterfinals. The team that Mt. Pleasant faced is a shell of what that team could look like. 

1 minute ago, TheMirrorThief said:

one day waynesboro is bragging abut how they got sixty plus good players, next day they aint got enough to play a game...

8-9 starters lost on a 1A team is decimating. Teams at this level simply can't function when injuries in these numbers hit. That's just the way it is in 1A football. All of the good teams are 1-2 key injuries away from being very average or horrible. 

1 minute ago, TheMirrorThief said:

one day waynesboro is bragging abut how they got sixty plus good players, next day they aint got enough to play a game...

Never bragged about having sixty something good players, we was talking about numbers in general, over half of them are freshman and sophomores you moron now get your crayons out and go back to coloring, it's a lot more peaceful on here without you

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

8-9 starters lost on a 1A team is decimating. Teams at this level simply can't function when injuries in these numbers hit. That's just the way it is in 1A football. All of the good teams are 1-2 key injuries away from being very average or horrible. 

Same thing happened to Huntingdon two years ago. They came to waynesboro undefeated and on a roll and had some key injuries early in the game and it turned their whole season around. 

4 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Same thing happened to Huntingdon two years ago. They came to waynesboro undefeated and on a roll and had some key injuries early in the game and it turned their whole season around. 

It happens to all of us at times. Not taking anything away from you guys great 2011 team. Beat us fair and square, but I've never seen a team from SP hit like that team that season. That team on paper was much better than the 2010 team that won it all. Injuries happen and you just have to play with what you have. You boys get healthy for the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

+1 Pearson got dinged up during a game early in the season and had to go out for a couple plays. Team just isnt the same without him. 

Well the last two seasons we have entered this game without some playmakers due to injury/lost Pearson on first series in 2015. This season we are healthy and WC is dealing with the injuries. I know that we will get the best effort WC has though. I think we will take care of business in this game and hopefully see y'all again in the 3rd round at Paul Ward Stadium.

You will get the best we have to offer. Injuries have played their part but there are other areas of our game that has to improve. Tackling is one of those areas of concern. Y'all have a coupe of big backs that seem everyone you have played has had a hard time tackling. If that continues this week, we could be in for a long night. However, saying that, I still think you will get our best. I know we will still have kids out that could be back later in the year. But I'm tired of hearing that excuse. It's time to play ball with the best effort of the players we have and what happens, happens. Looking for an injury free game and seeing your new playing surface in person. 

2 hours ago, Rings said:

You will get the best we have to offer. Injuries have played their part but there are other areas of our game that has to improve. Tackling is one of those areas of concern. Y'all have a coupe of big backs that seem everyone you have played has had a hard time tackling. If that continues this week, we could be in for a long night. However, saying that, I still think you will get our best. I know we will still have kids out that could be back later in the year. But I'm tired of hearing that excuse. It's time to play ball with the best effort of the players we have and what happens, happens. Looking for an injury free game and seeing your new playing surface in person. 

I am amazed at the sight of the field every time I walk through the gate.