Wayne Co @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

my advice is focus on 44 of huntingdon on EVERY play...he almost always runs or passes when they get behind on the down yardage...EVERYTIME,,,their defense is what will win it for them though

44 likes to run to the right from what I saw...the big back  is good to...number 8 I think he was, pretty hard to get down

Edited by TheMirrorThief

6 hours ago, TheMirrorThief said:

my advice is focus on 44 of huntingdon on EVERY play...he almost always runs or passes when they get behind on the down yardage...EVERYTIME,,,their defense is what will win it for them though

44 likes to run to the right from what I saw...the big back  is good to...number 8 I think he was, pretty hard to get down

No doubt both are studs!  8 has put in a lot of work since last year. He's gotten so much bigger than he was. We'll have a hard time tackling them on a consistent basis. Seems everyone else has had the same problem. 

It's game day! Everyone be safe and let's go CATS!

10 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Go read article on jacksonsun.com on Swenson never beating WC. According to article boys have had the best week of practice all year and are laser focused. Mustangs want home turf advantage all thru the playoffs. Better wear your big boy britches tomorrow night kitty kats!

On paper, he should beat Wayne County by mercy rule. I picked 42-14 because of Wayne County injuries. If they still had all of their players I would only pick a Huntingdon by about 14, but they don't. 

1 hour ago, Rings said:

No doubt both are studs!  8 has put in a lot of work since last year. He's gotten so much bigger than he was. We'll have a hard time tackling them on a consistent basis. Seems everyone else has had the same problem. 

It's game day! Everyone be safe and let's go CATS!

8 didn't play last year. You must be referring to Mebane. He is now #3