Game Moved because ... WHY?

bomber7

There is something very suspicious about the west-greeneville game being moved until saturday at sevier co. What is wrong with friday night at sevier co.? What is the point of playing on saturday? Can morristown not handle the cold weather on friday night? West is the one that is moving the game! ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it sick that the T$$AA is letting them move the game it makes me sick that they let them move it after they told Watburg & Oliver Springs they had to play that friday night. Ronnie Carter is money hungry and should stick what he told wat & os they should play friday who cares a little rain or snow isnt going hurt someone or west is affraid they can't play in the cold get over play friday.

The game is not being played on Friday night because of the rain in the forcast.

Sevier County was nice enough to let the teams use the field and I think it is only right to not tear up the field that is not yours.

That is the end of it.

I know there aren't any alretior motives here no matter what Greeneville fans think.

What does it matter where or when the game is played anyway.

With West's ground game Burke-Toney and the mud would be better for the Trojans but they want to have a nice game where no one has an advantage.

If you want to make the decision on where and when the game is played then win the conference and you will get it.

Posted by bomber7:

Can morristown not handle the cold weather on friday night? West is the one that is moving the game! ;)

Their field is terrible. Morristown needs a second field so when playoff time arrives the field doesn't look like a cow pasture. If you didn't know (not saying that you don't some folks don't know) Morristown West and Morristown East Share a football field so the field is play on every week for 4 months (Aug-Nov). That's a lot of wear and tear on a field.

Guest Jsmith15

Bottom line is Morristown earned home field advantage and they can play the game any where and any time they want to. I believe it has more to do with Sevier County than Morristown West. If greeneville don't want to play at 2:00 they don't have to but it beats the alternative that they have. Not only has morristown's field had a game on it every Friday. Every middle school also plays on it and every soccer game is played on it