Cordova @ Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

On Sunday, October 08, 2017 at 0:03 PM, BARTLETTHSGRAD04 said:

Congrats to Pearl Cohn on a good win. I was at the game . I don't know what to think I guess Cordova thought they would show up and win sense they were a 6a school. Cordova also did not have there starting running back  and two other starters on d did not make the trip which i can't commit on, Cordova could not stop the run all game.  17 is a senior he is on the basketball team as well for cordova. Number 7 for cordova is going to Indiana, 74 is a d 1 athlete for sure for Cordova. Cordova also could not get off the field on third and long or 4th and long.   Good luck to Pearl Cohn the rest of the way . I would love the final stats from last night game. 

I heard they starting RB gOT kicked off the team....from a very reliable source 

Coach10ac- I have heard different is why I can’t comment on it right now. Next week against Arlington we will find out if he plays or not time will tell.                             Cordova did bring the freshman team with them to Pearl Cohn . Pc- had 615 total yards 460 on the ground . Cordova had 595 175 rushing against pearl Cohn . 

Edited by BARTLETTHSGRAD04
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, BARTLETTHSGRAD04 said:

Coach10ac- I have heard different is why I can’t comment on it right now. Next week against Arlington we will find out if he plays or not time will tell.                             Cordova did bring the freshman team with them to Pearl Cohn . Pc- had 615 total yards 460 on the ground . Cordova had 595 175 rushing against pearl Cohn . 

Just ... wow.

1 hour ago, BARTLETTHSGRAD04 said:

So with that being said I felt like they over looked us. To bring the freshman team like they was gone blow the doors off of us get some. 175 rush o_0 that's a shock. I thought it was no more then 120 max

5 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Cordova leaves Middle TN with no pride and just pure embarrassment lol good job PC.

Cordova is the best team in Region 7. Collierville is probably the 2nd best, but in my mind, they are considerably behind Cordova. Cordova has already beat them 55-23.

18 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

So with that being said I felt like they over looked us. To bring the freshman team like they was gone blow the doors off of us get some. 175 rush o_0 that's a shock. I thought it was no more then 120 max

They tried to intimidate via numbers, remember the jumping and jawing right before the game in the end zone?  That didn’t work out well.  Like the team that spit and jumped on our lion in the center field before the game...