Cordova @ Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

Just now, FBfan26 said:

Cordova is the 2nd or 3rd best team in West Tennessee right?

Of the D1 public schools, I know Whitehaven is better because we've already played and beat them. I would venture to say that 6A Germantown is better, even though they haven't played.  I would also say that D2-3A CBHS, Brarcreast, and MUS are better. I will say that D2-2A Lausanne is better. I will also throw in 3A Raleigh Egypt. I will also say this ... D1, R8, 5A Southwind and Ridgeway will give them a good game. 

That being stated ... PC just beat one of the better teams from the Memphis area.

16 minutes ago, kwc said:

Of the D1 public schools, I know Whitehaven is better because we've already played and beat them. I would venture to say that 6A Germantown is better, even though they haven't played.  I would also say that D2-3A CBHS, Brarcreast, and MUS are better. I will say that D2-2A Lausanne is better. I will also throw in 3A Raleigh Egypt. I will also say this ... D1, R8, 5A Southwind and Ridgeway will give them a good game. 

That being stated ... PC just beat one of the better teams from the Memphis area.

No matter how you hype up Memphis area football, I will have to say Memphis football is down overall. You think the last few seasons The Haven would have lost to Lausanne? And have so many flat offensive performances? Cordova getting smashed by a 3a school. If I'm not mistaken you guys struggled to score on Dova and PC scored on every play lol

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

50 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No matter how you hype up Memphis area football, I will have to say Memphis football is down overall. You think the last few seasons The Haven would have lost to Lausanne? And have so many flat offensive performances? Cordova getting smashed by a 3a school. If I'm not mistaken you guys struggled to score on Dova and PC scored on every play lol

Who cares?  

Whitehaven has White Station to play next. Their record is misleading, and they're are our rival. The rest will work itself out in the end. There is still plenty of ball left to play.

Edited by kwc

35 minutes ago, BARTLETTHSGRAD04 said:

Yea they brought 3 busses to pearl Cohn . I don’t know how many freshman played though . But I kinda was surprised Cordova didn’t use there best player in the wildcat some. Anyone else shocked they punted with 4 mins to go and they were down two scores?

I know our freshmen got some good work on the DL and looked pretty good from what I had seen. Yea I was kinda shocked but wasn't they punting from Pc's 20 yard line or something