Union City travels to Adamsville Region 7 2A Showdown

BigSwo

3 minutes ago, utvol2 said:

The thing about this year's team is at the beginning of the year we didn't have that GUY that was the field general like we have the last 8 years! A big strong athletic line and a bunch of new young skill guys that were looking for someone to be that GUY that said follow me and let's get it!! Over the past four weeks I have seen these young men go from being individual players to being a TEAM! They are playing hard, tough and more importantly, for the guy next to them!! Leaders are emerging and the thing about it now is they know the pressure isn't on them! They are playing to win as a team now and will give their all tomorrow night knowing that they can!! Go Cards!! 

Sounds like the time to peak!I am just amazed at the strength of our region!

Here is the deal.  Adamsville is 5 points and 13 turnovers away from being 6-1.  Those 13 turnovers were not forced they were self inflicted. They also were against some pretty decent competition overall.  The bunch is talented.  We just havent played a full game with all cylinders clicking.  Maybe tomorrow night will be the night.  We shall see if our slow, weak, small, little fellers can hold the jock straps of these tornadoes.  Go red rage.

16 hours ago, Redrage1990 said:

See you confuse fear with respect ( which you have none ) , we aren't afraid of anyone but we respect programs like UC! Unlike you we aren't just worried about getting one or two wins,  we strive for November ball games! 

I have not confused anything. I have talked to several AHS fans and they are afraid UC is going to beat them. I did not say AHS would not show up. From the looks of it, you will get your typical  one playoff game in November. Last I looked, you had one more win than MCHS.

39 minutes ago, Macnarry said:

I have not confused anything. I have talked to several AHS fans and they are afraid UC is going to beat them. I did not say AHS would not show up. From the looks of it, you will get your typical  one playoff game in November. Last I looked, you had one more win than MCHS.

To understand what is coming to play on your field is a high school football powerhouse that you have to be great to beat is in no way fear!!! As a matter of fact I would say Card fans are quite lucid!Several have said the team they have been the last three weeks show up and they have a shot,the beginning season team shows and they'll see a running clock on the home turf!It reminds me of a Lions fan that said they didn't have much a chance against the Tide and got dogged out!Truth isn't fear it's just fact!I think The Tornadoes take this game,but.It's a game not WWE no script no crying just hit get hit ROLL or get rolled!!!!A VILLE is to solid of a program to throw the fear bomb at them!Are they a underdog"yep"do they need a recovered ball or too win"yep"if they impose their will can they win?"yep"

Region 7 2A is just a carryover from 7 1A the last few years. 3 or 4 teams as good as anyone in the state but only one can make it out of the playoffs. No doubt the team that makes it to the semi's will be battle tested. Bitter sweet time of the year. Almost playoffs and almost end of the season. 

Alright Tornadoes IT IS GAME DAY! TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS! This game will most likely determine the Region Championship and how the playoff picture will look.  SO STEP ON THE GAS PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP. YOU CAN NOT LET THEM BREATH.  IT'S TIME TO COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES.  GO TORNADOES!