AA Regions 5 and 6 Playoff Picture

@38320

And guys just for the record I am pulling for Waverly. They have historically been a perennial doormat. I love seeing teams rise from the ashes.  I remember two years ago when these current juniors were freshmen and last year's seniors were juniors. Waverly had a decent regular season. I made the statement that they were 1-2 years away from really competing with these good classes of athletes they had coming through. I know a little more about Waverly than most people probably realize. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

10 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree on many of your points. They are my favorite, but this talk of the greatest team someone has ever seen is ridiculous. I'm a SP fan through and through, but one thing I'm not is a homer of my team. LMBO

Can you please quote that post where someone said Waverly was the best? So we can go ahead and squash this now because the comments from other posters are about to get crazy and ruin this topic

9 hours ago, BAMABOY72 said:

I will be shocked if Waverly doesn't win the Gold ball , they will have to play poorly and whoever beats them will have to play very well. Best HS Team I have seen in years. Defense is more than adequate, the offense will score at will, if you are not capable of shutting down both the pass and the run, because if you load up for one of them, they will burn you with the other, not to mention Gavin will get with you with his legs if you do not contain him. So good luck is all I can say, felt like we were playing BAMA!!! LOL

Here it is vandy don't know who this guy is do u

9 hours ago, BAMABOY72 said:

I will be shocked if Waverly doesn't win the Gold ball , they will have to play poorly and whoever beats them will have to play very well. Best HS Team I have seen in years. Defense is more than adequate, the offense will score at will, if you are not capable of shutting down both the pass and the run, because if you load up for one of them, they will burn you with the other, not to mention Gavin will get with you with his legs if you do not contain him. So good luck is all I can say, felt like we were playing BAMA!!! LOL

"Best HS team I've seen in years."

4 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

What's up Vandy I see they giving you problems on here.

Yea man you know me I'm pretty laidback but I think it's pick on vandy day. The guys telling me that marion would have beat waverly last yr I know there is no way we will find out but you guys said it last yr that the Waverly trez game was better than the Marion game right.

Edited by vandyfan1